This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/13/padres-fan-knocks-out-rockies-fan-violent-punch-video-mlb/

A spokesperson for the Denver Police Dept., though, tells TMZ Sports no arrests were made ... explaining, "The person who threw the first punch, was contacted by police. However, the person struck did not want to press charges."

Sounds like someone knew that he should have just shut the fuck up 

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo

You couldn't see it on the first angle, but the second one---that Rockies' fan's glasses flew at least 10 seats away.  Obviously the Coors Field altitude did half the lifting.

45 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Another angle. 

Anyone know the backstory here (beyond "talk shit, get punched", presumably)?

Or medical and/or legal outcomes? 

No doubt it was your typical alcohol induced shit talking all game (no idea how far into the game this was) and the Padres had enough of it or something specific was said. Maybe that other fan felt safe because he had people with him and the other guy was an "outsider". And no way should you ever let someone walk that close to you in a confrontation without doing something to defend yourself. He was a sitting duck. 

But I like his style. He simply walked up and did his thing. He didn't run his mouth or the hold me back routine. 

Is it a sucker punch if dude walks right up and hits you in open view?

hittee was counting on more time for words.  Hitter had had enough.

Edited by slorch

6 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

bitch move

Nah, man... the bitch move was to stand there with your hands down... homeboy thought he was safe,  because he thought ol padres guy was as scared to fight as he was. 

He was wrong. 

He fucked around...

200 (1).gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Evidently Padres fan was detained by other fans til stadium cops got there. Nothing happened because the punchee didn’t want to press charges. 

Even tho he got laid out, I gotta have some respect for a guy who takes his lumps after he wakes up on his back to cops asking him what happened

40D4F326-E5E5-467D-BD9A-0F1B6904F937.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Evidently Padres fan was detained by other fans til stadium cops got there. Nothing happened because the punchee didn’t want to press charges. 

Even tho he got laid out, I gotta have some respect for a guy who takes his lumps after he wakes up on his back to cops asking him what happened

40D4F326-E5E5-467D-BD9A-0F1B6904F937.jpeg

Naw. He knows he’s hit a payday. In the coming lawsuit, the Padres fan is gonna get bent over. Bad. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, slorch said:

Is it a sucker punch if dude walks right up and hits you in open view?

hittee was counting on more time for words.  Hitter had had enough.

Hell no, that's not a sucker punch.  If a pissed off person wants to get into punching range, hit him first.  Fuck all that chest to chest shit talking and hoping people will break it up before you actually have to fight.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I had a sooner douche come at my ex and I like that after a Texas OU game one year.  I just waited until he was within leg length and put a perfect strike on his junk with the point of my boot.  He dropped like a sack of potatoes and my ex and I just stepped over him without breaking stride. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I had a sooner douche come at my ex and I like that after a Texas OU game one year.  I just waited until he was within leg length and put a perfect strike on his junk with the point of my boot.  He dropped like a sack of potatoes and my ex and I just stepped over him without breaking stride. 

Little did he know there were security cameras:

KlutzyBlackAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-max-1

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Had a coworker from Houston who happened to be in Denver when the oilers were in town so he got a ticket and went to the game. He was warned not to be an ass at the game so he wore neutral colors and didn't cheer. A few rows ahead of him some chick was decked out in baby blue and was cheering on the oilers. Some dude came from a section over, punched her in the face and knocked her out. The whole section cheered and no cop or security ever came by. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, blacklab said:

Had a coworker from Houston who happened to be in Denver when the oilers were in town so he got a ticket and went to the game. He was warned not to be an ass at the game so he wore neutral colors and didn't cheer. A few rows ahead of him some chick was decked out in baby blue and was cheering on the oilers. Some dude came from a section over, punched her in the face and knocked her out. The whole section cheered and no cop or security ever came by. 

I can confirm re: Denver. I went to a Broncos v Cardinals game to see Manning throw his 499, 500, 501, and 502 TDs. I was in the nosebleeds and there were a few Cardinals fans around. They were told early to shut the fuck up or it was on. Damn, I’ve been to plenty of college games on the road and in Austin and I’ve NEVER seen anything like that before. NFL fans are fucking weird. Legit Goons. 

Edited by Droopy
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, blacklab said:

Broncos fans are scum

I can confirm re: Denver. I went to a Broncos v Cardinals game to see Manning throw his 499, 500, 501, and 502 TDs. I was in the nosebleeds and there were a few Cardinals fans around. They were told early to shut the fuck up or it was on. Damn, I’ve been to plenty of college games on the road and in Austin and I’ve NEVER seen anything like that before. NFL fans are fucking weird. Legit Goons. 
Something is wrong with a lot of NFL fans. I don't take my boys to Broncos games. Seen too many fights there.
  • Like 1