This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

21 hours ago, closetohumping said:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJoeCredit%2Fvideos%2F2866815286730731%2F&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

One punch, one sandal knockout.   

Subway beatdown  

Lol at the guy going back to the counter to order lunch.

• Haha 1

Guest Lobo

Very subtle footwork by the dude in blue.  He didn't swing it correct, but he landed with the weight in the right places.  

Also, was the guy that got hit in a Trader Joe's shirt?  You know how that company is, he might look like the stock boy, but he's probably the Chief Financial Officer.  

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Very subtle footwork by the dude in blue.  He didn't swing it correct, but he landed with the weight in the right places.  

Also, was the guy that got hit in a Trader Joe's shirt?  You know how that company is, he might look like the stock boy, but he's probably the Chief Financial Officer.  

Sent it to a friend of mine who takes a boxing class and I’ll be damned if he didn’t rip apart the guy on blues technique 

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Sent it to a friend of mine who takes a boxing class and I’ll be damned if he didn’t rip apart the guy on blues technique 

Critique all you want, but when it’s time to boogie anything can happen. It landed when it needed to and in the end that’s all that counts

Guest Lobo
18 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Your friend needs to take more classes then.   It wasn't textbook, but the guy in blue did pretty well given the circumstances.  There's a reason why pro boxers don't spar with one flip-flop on greasy fake tile.  Most of it was dumb luck actually because the guy in red was probably fucked up.  He leaned in every so slightly at the very last moment to catch the cross of the fist, and blue threw his weight over his hips at the exact right moment and he dragged his right foot into the blow to finish the transfer.  He led perfectly, and got a break with the rest of his movement because the dumbass red leaned into it all and caught all the momentum (which wasn't that much actually) at the exact wrong time and place.  Blue's follow-thru met Red's dumbassness at the perfect time.  Left barefoot started the story, right flip flop ended it.  And the chips rack lives to tell the tale.  

But yeah, 4 times outta 5, that punch is not gonna knock anybody out.  But it's a fucking Subway.  No rules man, not even for the food.  

Edited by Lobo

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Your friend needs to take more classes then.   It wasn't textbook, but the guy in blue did pretty well given the circumstances.  There's a reason why pro boxers don't spar with one flip-flop on greasy fake tile.  Most of it was dumb luck actually because the guy in red was probably fucked up.  He leaned in every so slightly at the very last moment to catch the cross of the fist, and blue threw his weight over his hips at the exact right moment and he dragged his right foot into the blow to finish the transfer.  He led perfectly, and got a break with the rest of his movement because the dumbass red leaned into it all and caught all the momentum (which wasn't that much actually) at the exact wrong time and place.  Blue's follow-thru met Red's dumbassness at the perfect time.  Left barefoot started the story, right flip flop ended it.  And the chips rack lives to tell the tale.  

But yeah, 4 times outta 5, that punch is not gonna knock anybody out.  But it's a fucking Subway.  No rules man, not even for the food.  

I agree.  It wasn’t textbook weight shift or whatever but given the circumstances it was a nice compact quick punch.  Some people just have heavy hands as well

no rules.  Just right 

Edited by closetohumping

Guest Lobo

I haven't landed a punch like that in years, but if I did---I wouldn't celebrate it at fucking Subway.  But that's what makes the guy in Blue even more boss.  I hope the clerk gave him extra cheese or something.  I also picture friends and family of the guy in red watching this video and thinking, "Yep...Saturday night. Fucking Doug....."  

On 5/17/2021 at 7:09 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

I can't defend OU fans that show up fighting.  Most are t shirt fans...not that it makes it better.  I'll say in all my times in Dallas for that particular weekend I saw more friendly fire with drunk dipshit OU fans.  Whether it was the frat/sorority shit or later years just pregaming etc.  That being said, many of those fans know a thing or two about fighting. Growing up with a wrestler brother in that backwards ass state, you didn't really talk shit unless you were 100% ready to throw down right then and there.  After moving on (thank God) I've been amazed at how many people are willing to talk shit (like the guy who got clobbered here) but just stand around when approached in an aggressive manner.  There's no chest bumping and shit talking once someone gets within that radius.  And LOL at seeing his glasses leave the stadium.  Max lulz...

Need a Pujols/Lidge gif of the glasses   

• Rage+1 1

It looks clear to me that he has boxed in some capacity. His plant foot slipped,  though.  You can see his right foot move correctly for the overhand and then it loses traction so he uses his front foot to pull the punch through

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

AAPI month is over, but videos of Asians beating up racists are always welcome.

Yes I’ve had my fair share of racist events, so it’s gratifying to see racists get the shit beat out of them.

Clearly the Asian gramps had some training. He had one hand on the guy’s chest to maintain distance and a fist on standby. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Clearly the Asian gramps had some training. He had one hand on the guy’s chest to maintain distance and a fist on standby. 

When an old man is asking you if “you want it” while in in a fighting stance, it may be time to reassess who you are fucking with. Guaranteed that dude kicked his fair share of ass over the years.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

When an old man is asking you if “you want it” while in in a fighting stance, it may be time to reassess who you are fucking with. Guaranteed that dude kicked his fair share of ass over the years.

Reminds me of the Sooner bathroom brawl with the wrestlers.

• Like 1

Dude had to be a Coyote player, right?  Perfect hockey form, grabbing the shirt and pulling opponent's face to his fist.

Would be awesome if the crowd pulled a Spartacus when security showed up.

17 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

This right here.  

My dear old dad perfected this.  

His posing “are you sure you want to do this?” to some fool was not false bravado or a rhetorical question.  It was a forecast of imminent missing teeth and split heads.  Good heavens he could bring it. 

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i dunno... that seemed like a bit of an over-reaction 😳 i'd say the dude swinging is the far bigger asshole, he was the initial aggressor with the shove. looks like roid rage.

Wasn't a shove and little used car salesman was blocking the walkway.  He clearly said something to the guy with the "anytime anywhere" tank top.  Little guy flinched at him too.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/6/29/22554854/joe-schilling-says-man-he-knocked-out-in-bar-screamed-racist-slurs-claims-self-defense

Schilling says the dude was being fucking clown. Rapping the n word to black staff members and in general being a fucking tool.  

From the article:

“[The man] yells, ‘HEY’ I turn around and he flexes on me ... bad decisions are made every day,” Schilling wrote.

8197922312_f72b1c68cc_o.gif