This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

23 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Yeah, that ain't no prison deal.  Lol.  If I were in fighting shape right now, I could beat both of those cats with relative ease.  Big Boy is way too slow and deliberate with horrific technique, other guy is way too top heavy even though he throws some technically good punches.  Even slightly out of workout shape for a deal like this, I'd be more likely to beat the big white dude just because I could get him off-balance and I have a reach similar to his.  Off-balance and over extended means the button puts you on your knees.  

Yep. Me, too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

On 8/23/2021 at 2:20 PM, Trey3216 said:

Yeah, that ain't no prison deal.  Lol.  If I were in fighting shape right now, I could beat both of those cats with relative ease.  Big Boy is way too slow and deliberate with horrific technique, other guy is way too top heavy even though he throws some technically good punches.  Even slightly out of workout shape for a deal like this, I'd be more likely to beat the big white dude just because I could get him off-balance and I have a reach similar to his.  Off-balance and over extended means the button puts you on your knees.  

Watch Out We Got A Badass GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

On 8/24/2021 at 9:55 AM, Helobious said:

Girl gets her man into some shit he was woefully unprepared for.

I give mad respect to the urban gentleman who didnt start swinging until after

1. he had had a finger 1mm from his face

2. getting cussed out by said finger waiver

3. and then finally getting a full face slap-  where he reared up, realized he was about to hit a cunty woman who totally deserved it and he stopped.

4. until now her man decided this was the time to act tough and he got himself dealt with, ( after our man takes off his glasses), and the woman also got hit several very deserved times.

48 minutes ago, tfoolry said:

ginger gets all kinds of bonus points for not popping the girl who hit him and took it out on Collin... who was also bowing up.

very gentlemanly of him.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Girl gets her man into some shit he was woefully unprepared for.

Don’t think that’s what happened there. That woman was repeatedly yelling at her man to shut up. Seems like he was probably talking shit, and she was trying to deescalate…but she did a very poor job of not escalating further.

18 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I give mad respect to the urban gentleman who didnt start swinging until after

1. he had had a finger 1mm from his face

2. getting cussed out by said finger waiver

3. and then finally getting a full face slap-  where he reared up, realized he was about to hit a cunty woman who totally deserved it and he stopped.

4. until now her man decided this was the time to act tough and he got himself dealt with, ( after our man takes off his glasses), and the woman also got hit several very deserved times.

ginger gets all kinds of bonus points for not popping the girl who hit him and took it out on Collin... who was also bowing up.

very gentlemanly of him.

Too bad he doesn’t have a soul. 

6 minutes ago, bmbmd said:

5 minutes ago, bmbmd said:

nothing worse than a completely incometent spouse who doesnt know their address, cant tell 999 where or what is happening and like a cliched useless movie character  cant provide the most important information until she tries saying it 4 times.