This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

I read two articles this morning that both included the shortened video where it appears the fight began with the United employee slapping Langley. That makes it appear like the airline worker was the instigator and got what he deserved. The longer clip still doesn’t show how it started, but it looks much worse for Langley. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

I can’t hear the audio well enough. What is the supposed reason for the fight?

Guy walking away from camera didn't like that the little black dog got too close to him when they crossed paths. Lady holding him did have a tight-ish grip on the leash but Guy talked shit while crossing the street. The BF/husband of the lady asks Guy what his problem is, they talk shit but Guy tells lady to shut up, BF/husband says "Don't talk to her like that" then starts beating on Guy.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Guy walking away from camera didn't like that the little black dog got too close to him when they crossed paths. Lady holding him did have a tight-ish grip on the leash but Guy talked shit while crossing the street. The BF/husband of the lady asks Guy what his problem is, they talk shit but Guy tells lady to shut up, BF/husband says "Don't talk to her like that" then starts beating on Guy.  

I’m gonna guess the guy that got his ass beat is from california and he can go fuck himself. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 8:41 PM, achooloco said:

Yeah, looked like the guy walking away was looking for a fight until he figured out that the other dude actually was willing to swing.  Then it becomes" I didn't want to fight.  You just assaulted me"

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Yeah, looked like the guy walking away was looking for a fight until he figured out that the other dude actually was willing to swing.  Then it becomes" I didn't want to fight.  You just assaulted me"

The real sad part is that the guy had a good 15 seconds or so to beat on the douche and said douche was still able to get up and follow him. Guy needs to up his punch game.