This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Hope there's a lot of jail and/or prison time for many of the folks in these vids.

If you're starting brawls in restaurants, department stores or the fucking airport, of all places, I'm in favor of capital punishment.

It requires a modicum of self restraint not to turn society into a goddamned melee.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Augustus said:

If you're starting brawls in restaurants, department stores or the fucking airport, of all places, I'm in favor of capital punishment.

It requires a modicum of self restraint not to turn society into a goddamned melee.

This is why the aliens won’t talk to us, and  instead just mock us with their orbs and shit. 

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2022 at 8:17 AM, TexArcher said:

We'll be lucky if the Aliens don't decide to exterminate us for the good of the rest of the galaxy.  Like The Abyss but without Ed Harris.

Well, the sun is eventually going to become a Red Giant and all life on earth is going to be extinguished, but I don't know if that'll happen soon enough to put an end to this public brawling crap.  I'm not sure when this became such a commonplace thing but I can't scroll through twitter without seeing a stream of videos of Target or Bed Bath and Beyond (are you kidding me??) or Burger King being turned into a cage match arena.  For some reason the airport has become a commonplace setting for these free-for-all's.  

2 hours ago, nnm said:

That twitter feed is pretty raw. 

Obviously violence is wrong and we hope nobody has permanent brain damage, but I had to laugh at the end when those two 80's-era sedans are vying for parking while one guy is fighting off brain trauma on the ground.

• Haha 1