This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Best part is the guy who initially is winning the fight slaps his own face to taunt the other guy as if to say "hit me here."   Then he leads with his chin and the guy hits his face and drops him.   Karma.

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Damn, fatty can throw hands with the best of 'em.

He’s a one trick pony, but it’s a decent trick. Fortunately for him, he wasn’t facing someone who could punish him with a strong left. Dude who ended up on the ground actually stunned big boy with a pretty lame flailing left at 0:22, but he got punched by another guy before he could pounce. Street fights are chaotic that way. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I tried searching but couldn’t find the story..

Anybody remember the video on one of these threads of two football players starting a fight with two less imposing-looking dudes that turned out to be mma fighters? I never really heard much detail on that. Curious as to what led to it or any other interesting details.

*oh, just remembered it happened on the piss-covered bathroom floor of a bar.

Edited by DeweyCox
Add detail

6 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

He’s a one trick pony, but it’s a decent trick. Fortunately for him, he wasn’t facing someone who could punish him with a strong left. Dude who ended up on the ground actually stunned big boy with a pretty lame flailing left at 0:22, but he got punched by another guy before he could pounce. Street fights are chaotic that way. 

All this.  Had haymakers but there’s people to can make you pay when those don’t land. It just wasn’t this guy. 

31 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

at the risk of sounding like a guy who enjoys seeing women get KTFO, there sure are a shitload of women who seem to think its perfectly ok to walk up and punch a guy and not expect any fucking retaliation at all. 

The no excuse to hit a woman line is absolutely correct.... when its a domestic and normal life situation. any man who beats on a wife, gf, daughter, step-daughter, mom, to show that they are a woman-beating POS who thinks that makes them a boss is a fucking piece of shit. 

HOWEVER, That base thought line has somehow been bastarized by tv shows and movies over the last 40 years or so to cover ALL situations, and not the original intent to stop domestic physical abusers.

jawing at a woman at a stadium, bar, festival, sidewalk, line or just minding your own business and some rando chick (usually drunk or high) walks up with impunity and slaps or punches a guy full on in the face or nuts who somehow thinks that because she has a vagina that it acts as a magical shield has another think coming.

the law is clear, if the female initiates the unprovoked attack (and no, just being a fan of the opposing team doesnt count) ANYONE (male or female) has the right to protect themselves and end the immediate threat.

I am not advocating in any way, shape or form to hit women, nor have I ever been in the situations to even think about it.

But women need to also understand they dont carry a magical fairy shield that protects them whenever they feel the need to swing at a guy- and for some reason, here in America girls/women are basically told from kindergarten that they dont have to fear a male retaliation if they punch a guy. which is total bullshit

14 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

there are a ton of cowards out there punching girls w/ zero consequences.  jfc, pussies

You don’t need to be a muscular 200 lb dude to do damage to someone in a fight. A couple of the vids on this page where the woman hits the man first, I think the women kind of got what was coming to them. Especially since they’re all one-hit retaliations.

I will say the dude that pistol whipped the woman protecting her man needs a decade in prison. What a worthless piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1