This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

There are a ton of videos out there of Chinese attempting insurance fraud. Standing in front of cars, jumping on cars to pretend they were hit, etc. That is what I will guess that was.

That’s bad idea jeans. In China, you are the hook for providing life time financial support to someone you injure. As a result, drivers will repeatedly run over a person they hit to assure they are dead. It’s impossible to prove you intentionally murdered someone with a car, even with witnesses or video, since their system doesn’t believe that’s proof of intention. They just pay a fine for a couple hundred bucks instead.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:05 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

There are a ton of videos out there of Chinese attempting insurance fraud. Standing in front of cars, jumping on cars to pretend they were hit, etc. That is what I will guess that was.

Not just a China thing. When I worked for Chevron, a good friend was a Landman who worked Louisiana. He was driving a company truck through a small town in BFE La and had a guy run (on his feet, not in a car) full speed, head down, into the side of his truck while the truck was in motion on the main drag. The guy got paid and my buddy had a ton of hassle from it. 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

That’s bad idea jeans. In China, you are the hook for providing life time financial support to someone you injure. As a result, drivers will repeatedly run over a person they hit to assure they are dead. It’s impossible to prove you intentionally murdered someone with a car, even with witnesses or video, since their system doesn’t believe that’s proof of intention. They just pay a fine for a couple hundred bucks instead.

23 minutes ago, nnm said:

Not just a China thing. When I worked for Chevron, a good friend was a Landman who worked Louisiana. He was driving a company truck through a small town in BFE La and had a guy run (on his feet, not in a car) full speed, head down, into the side of his truck while the truck was in motion on the main drag. The guy got paid and my buddy had a ton of hassle from it. 

I mentioned China because that looked like it was filmed in China.

• Haha 2

On 11/1/2022 at 5:44 PM, tfoolry said:

Not knocked the fuck out but great job avoiding getting stabbed to death.  

And the teachers threw the wrong guy onto the ground... [/blackprivilege]

WTF is wrong with these kids. 20 people taking videos on their phone instead of jumping in and busting the guy's head open with a fire extinguisher.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Why would you fuck with a guy driving a PT Cruiser you know he has nothing to lose at this point?

This.

And it got me thinking.

Who would win between two guys driving a Yaris and a PT cruiser.

Talk about the equivalent of the unstoppable force of sadness vs the immovable object of shame.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Kinda hilarious. Dude in purple did a blind tornado punch. 

Reminds me of back in the day at high school kegger this one out of town cowboy was getting picked on by these 3 local dumbasses.  Finally ol' cowboy says "That's it goddammit," and proceeds to knock one guy out with one punch. "That's one!" Then instantly knocks the second dude out, same way except left handed. "That's two!"  Then as the 3rd dude is standing there with his mouth open cowboy does a 360 spinning backhand and crushes the side of the last guys face. "That's three!  I have always wanted to try that spinning backhand."  Fight lasted about 3 seconds.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/14/2022 at 7:39 AM, Kennythetiger said:

Not sure how I feel about the tire iron as a weapon. Seems unwieldy, and may escalate the fight. 

I think it was fair. He had been trying to end the fight for a while. Pulled out the tire iron to get the guys to stay back while he convinced his buddy to get in the car. Plus, it was 7 on 2, and the other dudes weren’t above curb stomping en masse. That’s a good way to get dead or potato. 

• Hook 'Em 1