This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

People always forget about the joints when trying to control a fight. And honestly if he really did punch a 75 year old woman,I would have punched him in the kidney when he turned his back. Besides being kicked in the nuts, nothing is as painful and incapacitating as a kidney punch. 

On 11/24/2022 at 8:45 PM, Crapinon said:

People always forget about the joints when trying to control a fight. And honestly if he really did punch a 75 year old woman,I would have punched him in the kidney when he turned his back. Besides being kicked in the nuts, nothing is as painful and incapacitating as a kidney punch. 

What about a good cock punch?

image.jpeg.b3294f77b3d526bdfbc9138efbca53da.jpeg

Edited by Steel Shank
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ABSR said:

And of course the shitty woman who is getting pushed and intimidated by her turd of a man gets upset once someone tries to help her and her turd gets slept.

My FIL was a cop in Fort Worth a 40 years ago. He said he hated domestic abuse calls because no matter how many times a guy beat his wife g/f, the wife g/f would attack the cops when they were hauling them to jail.