This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

18 hours ago, mooseoutfront said:

In my 50 years on this Earth I have learned one universal truth:  You never have to worry about motherfuckers who run their mouths.  Classic overcompensation.  They are scared as shit.  It's the quiet one you have to worry about.

Yep.  There have been a few times where I've deescalated a dispute by saying "ok, how about you and I just quietly meet out back in about ten minutes?  How's that sound?"  They usually think about it and it's like "you know what it ain't worth it."

6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Yep.  There have been a few times where I've deescalated a dispute by saying "ok, how about you and I just quietly meet out back in about ten minutes?  How's that sound?"  They usually think about it and it's like "you know what it ain't worth it."

I’ll meet you in 10 minutes. how big a boy are you?

On 4/26/2022 at 2:53 PM, mooseoutfront said:

In my 50 years on this Earth I have learned one universal truth:  You never have to worry about motherfuckers who run their mouths.  Classic overcompensation.  They are scared as shit.  It's the quiet one you have to worry about.

I had a college buddy like that. While guys would be running their mouths, he would quietly be positioning himself for the first punch and  take down. Usually the guys running their mouths never saw it coming. Sometime their buddies would realize what was happening and pull them back. 

A couple of years ago, at 64, he was arrested for assault, for beating on his next door neighbor in the same scenario. Judge eventually threw it out because of the actions of the loudmouth neighbor. Some guys never learn.

Edited by Crapinon

On 4/26/2022 at 12:53 PM, mooseoutfront said:

Loud mouth guys tend to be the "hold me back" guys as well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1