This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

On 7/29/2022 at 2:54 PM, bmbmd said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no. Hope they got him to a hospital to get a CT scan. There’s nothing funny about the way he banged his head.

A few years ago, my dad got clipped by a motorcycle. It swung him around and hit the back of his head on the asphalt. My sister forced my dad to go to the ER even though he said he was fine. At the ER, he finally said his head hurt a bit. They did a CT scan and he was on the operating table with the hour to cut open his skull and relieve the swelling.

I think that’s what happened to Liam Neeson’s wife. Fell, hit her head and died the next day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

Yeah no. Hope they got him to a hospital to get a CT scan. There’s nothing funny about the way he banged his head.

A few years ago, my dad got clipped by a motorcycle. It swung him around and hit the back of his head on the asphalt. My sister forced my dad to go to the ER even though he said he was fine. At the ER, he finally said his head hurt a bit. They did a CT scan and he was on the operating table with the hour to cut open his skull and relieve the swelling.

I think that’s what happened to Liam Neeson’s wife. Fell, hit her head and died the next day. 

Bob Saget too. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Yeah, the bitch wasn't hollering stop when her punks were jumping the big man.  Momma needs to shut the fuck up and let her crotch goblins learn the lesson.

Why are they the way they are?

On 8/25/2022 at 1:53 PM, nnm said:

Not sure he actually lost consciousness, but I hope he did. very satisfying.

1.  something about this looks fake but I'm no expert on video photoshop

2.  if real...no weight class in this?  dude is 2-3 times the size of  tattoo-albino boy. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof

Houston Rap edition. Z-Ro on the ground while Trae Tha Truth's brother Jayton hitting him with body shots. Z-Ro gets up and you can see Trae Tha Truth barking at him. Have not seen the first of the video of what led up to Z-Ro being curled up on the ground. Not the first time at all he has gotten his ass whooped, though. Z-Ro and Trae have had beef for damn near 2 decades now.

On 8/25/2022 at 1:53 PM, nnm said:

Not sure he actually lost consciousness, but I hope he did. very satisfying.

The kid slapped him across the chin with his fingertips. Big guy hit him with the heel of his palm across the kids ear. He probably got brain damage from that one. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Houston Rap edition. Z-Ro on the ground while Trae Tha Truth's brother Jayton hitting him with body shots. Z-Ro gets up and you can see Trae Tha Truth barking at him. Have not seen the first of the video of what led up to Z-Ro being curled up on the ground. Not the first time at all he has gotten his ass whooped, though. Z-Ro and Trae have had beef for damn near 2 decades now.

The "turtle defense".

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

The kid slapped him across the chin with his fingertips. Big guy hit him with the heel of his palm across the kids ear. He probably got brain damage from that one. 

Jokes on him, the kid already had brain damage 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Damn shame. They made some classics together.

36 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Damn, that Mercedes on the cover has to be worth 6, maybe 7,000 dollars. 

Um, those guys have been fighting for 20 years.  So the car/video was from the collaboration a score ago. That is what I picked up from the posts above, I don't know who they are (have heard of one guys name) and judging from 'fight' the testudo formation guy looks to be in his 40's.   

29 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Absolute trash.  His punishment should be a baseball bat to both of his knees. 

Somehow he even managed to eat cheetos like an absolute asshole. He had cheeto eating swagger. That video is old. Did he end up getting charged for attempted murder? What a garbage can of a human. 

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Somehow he even managed to eat cheetos like an absolute asshole. He had cheeto eating swagger. That video is old. Did he end up getting charged for attempted murder? What a garbage can of a human. 

Cant find if he was convicted, but he was caught.  https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/man-cheetos-sucker-punched-robbed-victim-arrested/2040168/