This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Somehow he even managed to eat cheetos like an absolute asshole. He had cheeto eating swagger. That video is old. Did he end up getting charged for attempted murder? What a garbage can of a human. 

BC110497-91A4-4FAB-91B4-A9A2546FC00D.thumb.jpeg.d4efdf7be5318049a33200067e5340e9.jpeg

My lunch. I’ve never stolen a phone but I put the swag in swagger. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2022 at 2:39 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Houston Rap edition. Z-Ro on the ground while Trae Tha Truth's brother Jayton hitting him with body shots. Z-Ro gets up and you can see Trae Tha Truth barking at him. Have not seen the first of the video of what led up to Z-Ro being curled up on the ground. Not the first time at all he has gotten his ass whooped, though. Z-Ro and Trae have had beef for damn near 2 decades now.

FUCK Trae 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:10 AM, Bozo_Casanova said:

He was incredible and the match with Randy Savage at Wrestlemania III, including the dramatic arc that led up to it is one of the greatest things I've ever seen and probably the pinnacle of American professional wrestling as a performing art form. 

Wanna feel old?

FullSizeRender(8).jpeg

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Now that's a proper crowdsourcing.

I couldn't decide what was funnier - that the motorcyclist who couldn't have known much about what was going on properly parked his motorcycle and joined in, or that the three random guys bicycling by stopped and joined in.  Hell, the first guy on bicycle tried to run him over.  Granted, the bicyclists may have heard people shouting "kick his ass" or something.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:18 PM, Incredulity said:

Wasnt this one on 6th a few years back?  That was the most satisfying sucker punch in the history of sucker punches.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1