This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

kinda surprised bat boy didnt deliver a good old fashioned stomach smack for the emphasis there. 

pretty impressed that he didnt tee off on his noggin for that matter as well.   gets the full coverage of self defense without having to explain why he brained the motherfucker after he was down. 

On 12/9/2022 at 10:35 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

kinda surprised bat boy didnt deliver a good old fashioned stomach smack for the emphasis there. 

pretty impressed that he didnt tee off on his noggin for that matter as well.   gets the full coverage of self defense without having to explain why he brained the motherfucker after he was down. 

Not sure I agree with your analysis there, Lou. You saying he would’ve been justified smashing the dude’s skull in while he was already concussed on the ground?

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Not sure I agree with your analysis there, Lou. You saying he would’ve been justified smashing the dude’s skull in while he was already concussed on the ground?

i used punctuation.

i guess i didnt use the enter key to put the 2nd thought on its own line.

he didnt react anymore, because of that he gets the full coverage of self defense.

most people in that situation when they have been attacked along with their wife/gf being attacked, would have continued at least one or 2 more smacks on the ground... including a possible brain pan swing if totally pissed off. 

4 hours ago, Crapinon said:

I wonder what the little guy was thinking the spilt second after he hit the big guy squarely in the jaw and he gives him a WTF stare? Right before he sends him to the twilight zone. 

And his kids walk up at the end. “Damn, dad, you’re an idiot.”

• 2 weeks later...

Yeesh. Brawling is completely stupid in pretty much every scenario, but I never can get used to the head kicking/stomping of someone who is already knocked out. Every one who does that shit should be charged with attempted murder. And anyone fighting along side that person should also be charged if they don't immediately restrain their buddy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Incredulity said:

I guess I'll be the party pooper. I don't find that funny or humorous or entertaining....I find that sad for all of us and what we find "lulz" , this world is turning into shit. we enjoy hurt and pain and shit

maybe ive hade too much rum (yes i have()  but dont care. this world is getting sickening