This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

On 5/18/2021 at 8:36 AM, Chewbacca said:
On 5/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, closetohumping said:
Not that I don't believe you, but Denver people tend to be real chill.  Of course, that's sober Denver people.  I used to live there.

Broncos games bring out a much different crowd. I do not care for them.

I was a regular in the South Stands at old Mile High (because why not). Raider fans would regularly test the water (Raiders = aggy) and get taken out bloodied. TV timeouts were entertaining in the South Stands. 

(still a Cowboys fan, but when in Rome - fuck the raiders).

Denver is a chill four-sport city.  Too much emphasis on the Broncos (at the expense of the Nuggets and Avalanche, primarily, but also the Rockies to a lesser extent). 

The south stands: https://www.denverpost.com/2010/09/26/appeal-of-south-stands-at-invesco-field-has-changed-over-the-years/

Edited by washparkhorn

On 7/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, crash_davis said:

i guess he found out. getting his ass yanked off the bus is the cherry on top.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/opfy62/he_was_calling_black_people_ńggr_in_the_bus/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Translation:

Boxer with sunglasses: *Falcon punch from heaven* Oh! Oh! Oh! What are you calling me?

Ladies in the background: No no no no no, mister. Stop, please. Mister, stop.

Boxer removes sunglasses: My color is the color of shit, you think so? No need to wait for the next stop, you're going out, you!

Ladies in the background: Mister stop, no no no, mister stop, mister! (you get it)

Boxer without sunglasses: No no no, ladies, sit down. Sit down, sit down. [...]? Open the door.

Ladies in the background: No no no no, leave him, leave him.

Boxer puts back his sunglasses: No no no no, open the door, open the door. (Pulls the pink shirt racist out by the ankles) You're calling me a n*gro? You're calling me a n*gro, you?

Ladies in the background: Mister! Mister, stop!

Mister mister

https://youtu.be/TxW3VRJznaI

I was a regular in the South Stands at old Mile High (because why not). Raider fans would regularly test the water (Raiders = aggy) and get taken out bloodied. TV timeouts were entertaining in the South Stands. 
(still a Cowboys fan, but when in Rome - fuck the raiders).
Denver is a chill four-sport city.  Too much emphasis on the Broncos (at the expense of the Nuggets and Avalanche, primarily, but also the Rockies to a lesser extent). 
The south stands: https://www.denverpost.com/2010/09/26/appeal-of-south-stands-at-invesco-field-has-changed-over-the-years/
Raiders fans are fucking awesome. Amazing tailgate.

Went to a game vs The Steelers with a Steelers fan with seats in the black hole. Ol buddy got so much shit. "Nice jersey, You ain't getting no pussy tonight" But zero violence and there were a shit load of Steelers fans that bussed in on charters. Yinze don't fuck around but are obnoxious af like most NFL fans

• 2 weeks later...

im one of those guys who really appreciates when a huge guy is bowing up,  being fake held back by a buddy,   throwing intentional miss fists, being all kinds of fake alpha...

and then discovering that he picked that facebook meme of how many 5th graders could you fight before losing.. thinking he could take on 150... and instead  5 beat his ass so bad they have to pick him back up to drag him out of the stands....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

Big girl with the hat on to the left getting in on the action too plus the guy on the left losing his shorts showing crack. A lot going on here.

She’s the one who really started it. He was about to walk away and then she threw her drink at him. That’s when he went berzerker. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, tfoolry said:

If the dude your talking shit to and slapping in the face starts calmly removing items from  his pocket, and nonchalantly takes his hat off while absorbing what can only be described as "dream punches", you're gonna have a bad time 

Edited by TankedBevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

If the dude your talking shit to and slapping in the face starts calmly removing items from  his pocket, and nonchalantly takes his hat off while absorbing what can only be described as "dream punches", you're gonna have a bad time 

Or he and his buddy are discussing who gets to fight who, run.

• Hook 'Em 2

Savvy fashion sense by the orca to go with the slimming vertical stripes here. Visually conceals at least 41 lbs. of spermaceti stored in the gunt.

Dumbass lady caused all the shit to pop off.

Mad props to big man for the 4 face backhand, but shit, you gotta know when you’re outnumbered and call it a day.

10 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

It’s the calmness that distinguishes a good fighter. Most guys get so hopped up on adrenaline, any lessons they got on throwing a punch go out the door and they just start flailing. The trained fighters or just straight cold-blooded killers stay cool as ice. Their heart rate barely raises. That’s the winner of the fight 99 out of 100. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

it's different for boxers since they're well conditioned and they're gonna throw/receive hundreds of punches in a bout.  

But the guy that can start his weight between heartbeats/breaths, then move thru his throw during, and then land it between the next heartbeat/breath during what maybe is gonna be a 3-5 punch fight max (from both sides).  Even if he's not a muscular dude, he's gonna win.  When all else fails, get low and go for a kneecap.  You get middle age and slow, picture them hurting your children in vivid detail and your brain will release every drug known to mankind blasting though your veins.  You'll get your ass whooped but you'll get in a blurry haze and while you get a bruised back and busted nose, you'll get pulled off him and gather yourself.  And realize you have chipped tooth and a chunk of his skin in your mouth.  You clearly lost but his kneecap is cracked and he's missing a fairly noticeable portion of his forearm.  

Edited by Lobo

8 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

uh... was not expecting that.

like... all the "clues" we just talked about on the last page or seem to go out the window here.

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight. Also helps if that dog doesn’t get knocked out by a glancing blow like that. 

On 8/17/2021 at 8:16 AM, AUS-97HORN said:

uh... was not expecting that.

like... all the "clues" we just talked about on the last page or seem to go out the window here.

"On my mother, I don't play!" on his way to the bus or whatever.  That's the most high-pitched shit talk I've ever heard out of someone who just won a fight.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2021 at 12:19 PM, closetohumping said:

Ignore the caption, but here's one

Yeah, that ain't no prison deal.  Lol.  If I were in fighting shape right now, I could beat both of those cats with relative ease.  Big Boy is way too slow and deliberate with horrific technique, other guy is way too top heavy even though he throws some technically good punches.  Even slightly out of workout shape for a deal like this, I'd be more likely to beat the big white dude just because I could get him off-balance and I have a reach similar to his.  Off-balance and over extended means the button puts you on your knees.