A “Blowjob on demand Girl” or 120 million?

Gil Bang

• 2 months later...

I think it depends entirely on the type of blowjob.  Cash is nice, but if it's going to be a high-level blowjob with hand and ball play at top levels, its very tempting.  If it's just a series of half-assed "My jaw hurts, can you help me?" type blow jobs...the kind that strugglebus' wife gives...then put me down for the cash.  

• 3 weeks later...

Well, at the risk of sounding graphic.  Wife can usually go down on me for about 5-7 minutes straight at a time.  After about that much time, she usually has to take a break because her jaw gets sore (she's got a pretty aggressive technique after this many years with me so we can get to bed at a reasonable hour).  So we usually use hands for a few minutes (mine or hers).  Then she can usually get back to it for the last 5-7 minute stretch.  And then voila...I fall asleep the big hero.  If you guys have wives that can go 20 minutes straight without pausing, buy 'em another diamond (or ask where they learned to do that for so long).  

Edited by Lobo