2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

Mark Jackson: "if I was Rick Carlisle"

Yeah but you aren't, and that's why you're doing color. 

In this singular instance I think he was right though.

Re: Blazers, Stotts seems like a good guy and a decent coach, but somebody had to take the fall and it wasn't going to be the GM or Dame. I'd like to see Billups get a chance. Surprised Kenny Atkinson not in the running.

Edited by Llogg

16 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

yeah this should be a monster series.

You still rooting for Harden?  I’m big Nets fan as my 1 or 1a team was always whoever KD plays for and my 1 or 1B team was rockets. I appreciate all the stuff Harden did and don’t blame him for deserting SS Ferntits. I think he deserves a ring after going it basically alone for 8 years while everyone else had super teamed it to win those titles. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You still rooting for Harden?  I’m big Nets fan as my 1 or 1a team was always whoever KD plays for and my 1 or 1B team was rockets. I appreciate all the stuff Harden did and don’t blame him for deserting SS Ferntits. I think he deserves a ring after going it basically alone for 8 years while everyone else had super teamed it to win those titles. 

yeah i hope it works out for him.  i wouldn't say i'm passionate about it but the combo of he and KD makes me hope to see them take it all.

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Dude this Bucks team is really good. They might be able to take them without kyrie but no way they get 4 out of 7 without Harden. 

Dude. Relax. KD is the best player in the NBA. We don't even know if Harden is that injured.

What I'd be more concerned about is Nash getting outcoached in this series. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude. Relax. KD is the best player in the NBA. We don't even know if Harden is that injured.

You don’t come back from Hamstrings without a shit ton of rest. He’s done for the series and the Nets playoffs are cooked. 
ballgame. 

Just now, ztejas said:

fans GIF

Take a lap bro.

I’m telling you man. When’s the last time you saw a guy shrug off a hamstring. Be just missed 2 months with this injury. 
we saw KD and Kyrie without Harden this year. A lot. It’s a slightly above average team. Maybe a pretty good team. 
It’s nowhere near being title contender. 

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m telling you man. When’s the last time you saw a guy shrug off a hamstring. Be just missed 2 months with this injury. 
we saw KD and Kyrie without Harden this year. A lot. It’s a slightly above average team. Maybe a pretty good team. 
It’s nowhere near being title contender. 

You're choking on Harden's nuts right now. KD is their best player and it's not a debate. Kyrie would be the 2nd best player on the Bucks. Harden looked fine walking back to the locker room. If he just tweaked it then maybe he's back for game 2. Even if he isn't I'm not just handing this series to Milwaukee. 

Just now, Kermit said:

The weirdest thing about this season is Z’s unabashed deepthroating of the Nets in a consistent basis. You okay, bro?

Yes - sorry for not overreacting to the first quarter of a playoff series. When it's a 2 point game. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You're choking on Harden's nuts right now. KD is their best player and it's not a debate. Kyrie would be the 2nd best player on the Bucks. Harden looked fine walking back to the locker room. If he just tweaked it then maybe he's back for game 2. Even if he isn't I'm not just handing this series to Milwaukee. 

You are exploring a lot of different ways of expressing a bad and wrong opinion. This series was going to be balanced on a razors edge with Harden. Without him, the bigger, stronger, more cohesive Bucks will grind them down. We saw it last month man. You are in denial. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

I remember when he wanted Nash fired 20 games into the season.

I still don't buy Nash is not in over his head. I've already criticized him during this game. If you were paying attention. 

I'm not sure why everyone is so contentious in here all of a sudden. Y'all enjoy the game - maybe I'll join in for game 2. 

Just now, ztejas said:

I still don't buy Nash is not in over his head. I've already criticized him during this game. If you were paying attention. 

I'm not sure why everyone is so contentious in here all of a sudden. Y'all enjoy the game - maybe I'll join in for game 2. 

Bro, I love you. You know this. Just an observation. Also, you might have a gambling problem.

• Haha 1