This IS my Iconic Facce

Bullneck

https://cnycentral.com/news/nation-world/alabama-woman-pleads-guilty-to-robbing-mississippi-bank 

fe937ab6-1b6c-45ca-9dff-289ed303713e-lar

GULFPORT, Miss. (AP) — An Alabama woman, who authorities believe stole money from a bank to pay for plastic surgery, pleaded guilty to robbery and will serve 15 years in prison.

Iconic Facce, from the southern Alabama town of Ashford, entered her plea Monday to two counts of robbery, news outlets reported. She was sentenced to 15 years in prison for both counts to run concurrently.

Edited by Bullneck

• Bullneck changed the title to This IS my Iconic Facce

NYPost gotchu fam.

The Ozark native’s charges stem from a 2019 heist of the BancorpSouth in Gulfport, Mississippi. At the time, prosecutors argued that her plan was to rob banks to finance sexual reassignment surgery, according to AL.com.

Under her birth name of Jimmy Maurice Lewis II, Facce was found guilty at age 26 of another robbery on January 20, 2009, in the US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, AL.com reported. Facce was sentenced and served 51 months in federal prison in that case, in which she reportedly demanded a teller give her at least $20,000.

After her release, she legally changed her name to Iconic Facce, Fox reported.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:03 AM, mchookem said:

is she trans maybe, and that's what the surgery is for? 🤔 i mean i think it would take a lot of testosterone for a female to grow facial hair like that.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:46 AM, Rimbo said:

NYPost gotchu fam.

The Ozark native’s charges stem from a 2019 heist of the BancorpSouth in Gulfport, Mississippi. At the time, prosecutors argued that her plan was to rob banks to finance sexual reassignment surgery, according to AL.com.

giphy (18).gif