2021 PGA Championship

Wally Fairway

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

ESPN is so incredibly bad at golf coverage. SVP (who I like) and McDonough (who I can’t stand) are SO bad at golf coverage. So much hyperbole. Bubba and Rickie are irrelevant. Stop fellating them. Rory is a non factor. He cannot putt worth a shit and yes I just saw #9. It doesn’t matter. Rory sucks. 

Everything about the ESPN broadcast is overly dramatic and emotional, and the announcers are fucking terrible. 

What do you want them to show before the leaders tee off?

11 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Tell me how he got to drop there again. Wasn’t the first bounce in the heavy shit?

he was near the black triangle thing.  got one club relief.  I think the black triangle thing is probably movable but maybe considered immovable.  he probably had a swing from his original position but, you know...pga.  I'm not saying he got something other players wouldn't but I laugh at some of the "relief" these guys get.  I also thought it was closer to the hole but these guys fuck with that all the time in relief.  no one has a protractor out there.

karma that he missed the par putt.

Edited by dcar00

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

ha ha Phil thinking he'll hit the drone.  that drone was behind the green 150 feet in the air.

He wasn't going to hit it,  but I'd be pissed if that was floating above the green on my shot, too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, pops said:

He wasn't going to hit it,  but I'd be pissed if that was floating above the green on my shot, too. 

meh, it was left of the green and behind it.  there was as drone on his second shot on the par 5 that didn't bother him.