If it's not fake, this bride to be may be the biggest bitch evah.

crash_davis

from poster. i guess her cousin is the groom. sounds like the whole family are drama queens, bitches, and pussies.

junebugg85

So I just got a call from bridezilla (that's what everyone is calling her on this post and it has a nice ring to it) and seen this post on Facebook and knows it was me cause of my post history and I'm officially kicked out of the wedding and she has blocked me on all social media. My cousin has as well but I'm almost positive it's because she made him do it. I was told to take this down. She said shes not a racist and not as mean as I'm making her out to be. Her mother then called me and said some very mean things to me and talking about suing me and calling the cops if I don't take this down.

I'm nervous that I might have crossed the line when I posted it. I just thought it was so absurd and ridiculous to be so demanding and never wanted to hurt my cousin and really sad that I might never get to talk to him again. If your reading this cuz I'm so sorry I love you so much and know your going through alot but this girl is making you cut out family and friends and I don't want to see you get hurt. If you did block me then I understand and will respect your decision but if she made you please remember I do love you and care about you. And hope we can talk again soon.

56 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/net0j4/ive_officially_dropped_out_of_the_bridal_party_im/

72u20fnt4rz61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Some gigantic dumb motherfucker is choosing to put up with this girl's shit for the rest of his life. Dude, get some self respect. Not surprising that she's from Oklahoma.

She better look like this, at least.

Okla-homa.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

What if they're under size 8? Do they get to hit the pizza parlor? Well it's Oklahoma, and I suspect rural Oklahoma, so that's probably not the case.

Most of these are fake. I would not understand the gall of something like this, especially if there are people outside your circle in the wedding party.

reddit is an amazing and frightening place. it has all the lulz that you ever want to find. it also has all of the cringey shit that makes you lost faith in humanity that you ever want not to find. many times both are in the same subreddit. every time i find a lulz worthwhile post, i lose a little faith humanity in the process.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

reddit is an amazing and frightening place. it has all the lulz that you ever want to find. it also has all of the cringey shit that makes you lost faith in humanity that you ever want not to find. many times both are in the same subreddit. every time i find a lulz worthwhile post, i lose a little faith humanity in the process.

i like r/FuckJeff

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm pretty sure this is super old and there was quite the aftermath from this where the wedding was called off and something else happened that I can't quite remember. 

the posts from the OP (junebugg85) are from the last 24 hours. there was another bridezilla incident which was similar to this that was from last year. 

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm pretty sure this is super old and there was quite the aftermath from this where the wedding was called off and something else happened that I can't quite remember. 

I seem to recall something right along these lines but maybe it was different.

24 minutes ago, immamac said:

Now that, my friends, is how you tie up loose ends to close out a story.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

from poster. i guess her cousin is the groom. sounds like the whole family are drama queens, bitches, and pussies.

junebugg85

So I just got a call from bridezilla (that's what everyone is calling her on this post and it has a nice ring to it) and seen this post on Facebook and knows it was me cause of my post history and I'm officially kicked out of the wedding and she has blocked me on all social media. My cousin has as well but I'm almost positive it's because she made him do it. I was told to take this down. She said shes not a racist and not as mean as I'm making her out to be. Her mother then called me and said some very mean things to me and talking about suing me and calling the cops if I don't take this down.

I'm nervous that I might have crossed the line when I posted it. I just thought it was so absurd and ridiculous to be so demanding and never wanted to hurt my cousin and really sad that I might never get to talk to him again. If your reading this cuz I'm so sorry I love you so much and know your going through alot but this girl is making you cut out family and friends and I don't want to see you get hurt. If you did block me then I understand and will respect your decision but if she made you please remember I do love you and care about you. And hope we can talk again soon.

When I saw her cousin is the groom and Oklahoma, I just assumed the bride was marrying her cousin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

There's no way.

22 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I don’t know if that’s real, but I’ve seen shit like that. Worse even. 

13 minutes ago, futureman said:

well then it must be real!

8 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Absolutely fake.

The former bridesmaids have spoken guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, honolulu horn said:

Hawaii  doesn't want your honeymoon, lady.

Lady?  She's done absolutely nothing to earn or prove that honorific.

Further, Hawaii would sink with her and the herd of size 8s being rounded up and driven off the boat to a holding pen.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Hopefully she was shamed into becoming a nun and moving to a cloistered nunnery high in the catskills.

15 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Do we have a biggest bitch evar thread here?

I have a feeling this gal would not make the top 100, if we did.  A lot of Strong competition and stabby cray out there. 

No, but if you go into Wives and the Stupid Shit They Do thread, you'll probably find some strong contenders for number 101.

5 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Do Bride's Maids really donate to the Honeymoon?

Not that I'm aware of. 

From what I gather, they have to buy their own dresses so a bride that picks something that is a special single use only style is kind of a bitch.  A reasonable bride picks something they can wear to other events.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Not that I'm aware of. 

From what I gather, they have to buy their own dresses so a bride that picks something that is a special single use only style is kind of a bitch.  A reasonable bride picks something they can wear to other events.

Have you met women?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, OrangEngr said:

Have you met women?

Come to think of it, my wife spent who knows how much money "preserving" her wedding dress. 

She could have donated it (it was a Vera Wang).  Maybe she thinks Bullneckette will wear it, which I highly doubt.

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Come to think of it, my wife spent who knows how much money "preserving" her wedding dress. 

She could have donated it (it was a Vera Wang).  Maybe she thinks Bullneckette will wear it, which I highly doubt.

I asked how much.  I probably shouldn’t have.

28 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

We have a wedding dress and 3 bridesmaids dresses that have only been worn once taking up a good foot of closet space and have been moved with us over the last decade.  If I even mention donating, selling or burning them...tone.

Not that I'm aware of. 

I’ve never been to a wedding where the bridesmaid dresses could’ve been worn at any other event.

But as far as bridezillas go, this one isn’t all that bad other than the required $500 donation.

ETA: Not saying she isn’t still batshit. Just that I’ve seen much crazier

My younger sister went fairly bridezilla. She had a destination wedding in Hawaii. I don't know about bridesmaid shit, but as a member of the wedding party (I was giving her away as our father had already passed), my shit was scheduled down to the minute for about 4 days. Shit like:

Day 1.

8 am: breakfast at ___________ with ___________.

9 am: golf with future BIL, his brother, his father.

1 pm: lunch at _________ with ___________.

2 pm: beach time with _______________ at resort.

5 pm: happy hour at ____________ with _______________.

7 pm: dinner with _____________ at______________.

9 pm-midnight: club ____________ with _____________.

Day 2.

(more golf, snorkeling, cabana time at resort pool, tux(!) fitting, barber shop visit, shit like that)

etc etc etc for two days before wedding, day of wedding, and one day after wedding.

It was a good trip, but fuck I barely had time to bone the wife or pass out drunk at the pool/beach.

36 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

My younger sister went fairly bridezilla. She had a destination wedding in Hawaii. I don't know about bridesmaid shit, but as a member of the wedding party (I was giving her away as our father had already passed), my shit was scheduled down to the minute for about 4 days. Shit like:

Day 1.

Day 2.

(more golf, snorkeling, cabana time at resort pool, tux(!) fitting, barber shop visit, shit like that)

etc etc etc for two days before wedding, day of wedding, and one day after wedding.

It was a good trip, but fuck I barely had time to bone the wife or pass out drunk at the pool/beach.

Don't worry, your wife got boned enough on that trip without you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Day 1.

Day 2.

she's not unreasonable, she's organized!