Liverpool 21-22: van Dijk Strikes Back

Firemans4Horn

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

some motherfucker in the first row threw a stick at Diaz.  that dick needs to be banned from matches.

Saw that too. Gagreed.

Breathing room at the end of a white-knuckle second half. Three away goals seems pretty good.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

other takeaway is sad greece didn't make qatar because that keeper is Top Shelf

Agree, one of the reasons I'm not too worried about Mo.  His misses aren't bad imo, especially for him.  Also, h coul have passed a couple times yesterday, but goal scorers don't think that ay most the time.  Hoping he has some epic ones Sunday.

Edited by pied06

20 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

At some point, Mo has to choose between having a statue in Liverpool or being a higher paid "guy who gives assists to Mbappe". 

Haven't seen any new specific, credible reports but think that's likely the way it seems like it's trending.  

The options are pretty few for him. Dude turns 30 this summer and there are a handful of teams or less that can offer him more money.  I'd LOVE to keep him and hope we do, but it has to make sense in the structure of the team imo.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

From what I’ve seen which is not much, he’s mostly an attacking mid not a wing correct?

Based solely on YouTube, he looks a bit like Naby when he played at RBL. Which is to say, I have no idea where he fits in Klopp's system.

Nervous af for this game, but that’s one of the reasons we love sports, right?

Few lineup questions imo.  Is there any matchup issue to play Konate over Matip?  Fabinho/Thiago for sure, then Keita?  

Front three, Mo for starts for sure and now the front three is five. 

Maybe I have no clue lol

31 minutes ago, pied06 said:

Nervous af for this game, but that’s one of the reasons we love sports, right?

Few lineup questions imo.  Is there any matchup issue to play Konate over Matip?  Fabinho/Thiago for sure, then Keita?  

Front three, Mo for starts for sure and now the front three is five. 

Maybe I have no clue lol

Matip getting the start. I wouldn’t have minded seeing Konate or Joe just from an athleticism perspective, but only if Foden is on the left. Have to play Hendo, need him also for cover to allow Trent more freedom. 

• Hook 'Em 1