Tottenham Hotspur 21-22: Ted Lasso Season 2

Captain Ron

There is some talk that Spurs might ask the league to postpone their game against Brighton. Until it's actually done, I won't post any links. It could be in Brighton's interest for this to happen as they have a ton of injuries right now. It will be interesting to see how this moves forward.

Can anyone explain this? I don't understand why there is any sort of discussion to have about the Europa Conference League anymore. GIven the situation I don't see how UEFA would keep Spurs around*. Just give them a 3-0 loss and be done with it.

* Well there is likely $$$ as Spurs would command more money. Granted the shithousery stuff that happened with the UCL draw, maybe they are just going zero fucks given, Spurs advance.

1237208837.0.jpg

On 12/13/2021 at 3:18 PM, Captain Ron said:

Can anyone explain this? I don't understand why there is any sort of discussion to have about the Europa Conference League anymore. GIven the situation I don't see how UEFA would keep Spurs around*. Just give them a 3-0 loss and be done with it.

* Well there is likely $$$ as Spurs would command more money. Granted the shithousery stuff that happened with the UCL draw, maybe they are just going zero fucks given, Spurs advance.

1237208837.0.jpg

Spurs offered to play in France which might be a ploy to get Rennes to forfeit.  Would suck for Vitesse.  The way things are going it would be smarter for Spurs to pull out

2 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Damn. I wanted that Sonny. Come on!

1 minute ago, midtown said:

So close to being 2.   If there was a combination that I thought would end up in the net its Kane Son

The pass was just a touch off on that one. The ball didn't get down quick enough and Son was caught between a volley and half-volley.

Spurs are playing a little dumb, Royal has been really silly with some just dumb fouls.

4 minutes ago, midtown said:

I feel like a red card is coming somewhere in this match

If Spurs don't clean up their play, I agree. They aren't being smart out there right now. Liverpool dictating the game right now isn't helping.