Tottenham Hotspur 21-22: Ted Lasso Season 2

Captain Ron

If I can get back to the store I'll get you one. My bag is jammed with kids gifts but I'll try to pack it the best I can. @kingkoopa6. You might check the Spurs store first. Just dm me by the end of the match.

Heads up. The pubs around the stadium and in London don't open until noon on Sunday so it appears everyone goes into the stadium. The poors have to wait 30 extra mins. I'm on my second here in the east club. Here is the free food you get w your $300 ticket
PXL_20220515_085052074.jpgPXL_20220515_084740190.jpg

1 hour ago, midtown said:

If I can get back to the store I'll get you one. My bag is jammed with kids gifts but I'll try to pack it the best I can. @kingkoopa6. You might check the Spurs store first. Just dm me by the end of the match.

Heads up. The pubs around the stadium and in London don't open until noon on Sunday so it appears everyone goes into the stadium. The poors have to wait 30 extra mins. I'm on my second here in the east club. Here is the free food you get w your $300 ticket
PXL_20220515_085052074.jpgPXL_20220515_084740190.jpg

All good brother. No worries. Do your thing man. 

sing us to victory !

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, midtown said:

PXL_20220515_084740190.jpg

The hats are on the online store. 

https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/product/spurs-new-era-9forty-essential-orange-cap/109478

that said PM inbound. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I know I said fuck Klopp last week, but Jesus Christ, the dude is still whining about Spurs,

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/jurgen-klopp-tottenham-liverpool-city-23989747

THIS WEEK, talking about the title race going into the last day 

"We all know it is that close, so many things happen during the season but we never give up, that is how it is. The games away at Chelsea and Tottenham, we didn’t have to win, but if you watch the Tottenham game, that game was very, very strange. That’s it, here we are and we will not give up."

While not saying it, he's calling out the fact that Kane didn't get a red card in the game and get sent off. The result was that Spurs tied it up (Son) and that's 2 points they didn't get.

So yeah, FUCK KLOPP.

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Haha 1