Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

I'm not paying full attention to this game but based on the box score it looks like Kansas has already burned two starters. At least for tomorrow. 

Larsen threw 76 pitches and Cyr threw 22. I guess they could bring Cyr out of the pen again tomorrow but I can't see him starting. 

So I guess it would have to be Eli Davis tomorrow if Kansas wins this. 5.56 ERA. 

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I only saw the replay on a bad angle so maybe it wasn't. Looking at the box score they ruled it a hit. 

This is still some awful baseball. 

I mean they are #8 and #9 for a reason. If this was our last place team from 2019 we would have three passed balls and two wild pitches by now.

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Both those teams are awful but unfortunately we get the one arm that makes WV kind of decent. 

I feel like you guys are jinxing us by continually saying how terrible WV is. Watch them be brilliant tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I feel like you guys are jinxing us by continually saying how terrible WV is. Watch them be brilliant tomorrow.

Well, I mean they are terrible. They're 24-25 for a reason. 

I think last weekends series is pretty much who WV is. Outside of Wolf you can hammer them for 10 runs a game. 

20 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Well, I mean they are terrible. They're 24-25 for a reason. 

I think last weekends series is pretty much who WV is. Outside of Wolf you can hammer them for 10 runs a game. 

So what you are saying is that they are terrible and we should win convincingly. Good.

15 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Give him a break.  He's 14 years old

Cam Caley

Well he had a short career.  50 pitches, and 3 runs, lead off homerun, and another run walked in in the 1st inning.

Fuck baylor

Edited by Moby Ric

3 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Well he had a short career.  50 pitches and 3 runs lead off homerun, and another run walked in in the 1st inning.

His offense isn't doing him any favors either as the Tech pitcher has 6 strike outs in the first 2 innings. Yeesh, Baylor.

Edited by Droopy

4 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Bottom 2, Baylor brings on a new pitcher

Baylor 0 - Tech 3

New pitcher, same result. He throws to first base better than home plate, so he has that going for him. 

Baylor 0 - Tech 4, runners at 1st and 2nd, 1 out

Bottom 4 Baylor 0 - Tech 6

Random thoughts:

-Baylor and Tech have the same record but are light years apart. Tech is better at every part of the game, including face painting.

-Lisa Loeb is still hot, wood smash.

-Papa John's folded pizza with the garlic parmesan jizz looks fucking gross.