Oh nothing, just Michael Flynn calling for an open air coup

hpslugga

Correction to something I posted above regarding the Frontline special on Michael Flynn’s Holy War. I incorrectly stated that Flynn had been appointed to lead a local chapter of the Proud Boys. I just watched it again. What it said after noting that Proud Boy backed candidates had swept the school board elections in Sarasota, FL, was that Michael Flynn had been sworn in as a member of the local Republican executive committee where he would be serving alongside the leader of the local Proud Boys chapter. They also mentioned that Flynn and the Proud Boys had formed a PAC and were sending out warnings about BLM and Antifa.

Here are a couple photos of Flynn posing with members of the Proud Boys flashing the white power sign.

E31D7534-11AB-4FCD-B838-7D9F7B5ED207.thumb.png.307186c05e8efd9c1d8f243318f93f31.png

50C7084C-68E2-4BAA-BFF1-3F4DA350248B.thumb.png.c02a08622ffd702598602af2a23bf424.png

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

One of the worst people on the planet.  Flynn blames Jews for their own deaths in Auschwitz.  

Dude.

I mean.

Dude.

As a grown as man, in public while visiting sites in Europe, I've cried like a child thinking of what it must have been like to endure the atrocities of the holocaust. 

Flynn has dissociated from reality and is living in some kind of garbage existence. I don't believe in hell, but if doing so meant this guy spends eternity there, then sign me motherfucking up.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2023 at 7:18 PM, troph said:

This one. It’s super creepy conflating politics and religion (nothing new but making a hymn style song is super disgusting to me).

I mean, you saw that video clip of Sidney "THE KRAKEN" Powell in a MAGAgellical church right? They were playing the smolzy piano while the pastor used his prayer voice to campaign for trumps stolen election lie and bless powell's fascist efforts. 

Disgusting is all they have left. 

Edit here's the clip from a year ago:

Edited by Captainant

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I mean, you saw that video clip of Sidney "THE KRAKEN" Powell in a MAGAgellical church right? They were playing the smolzy piano while the pastor used his prayer voice to campaign for trumps stolen election lie and bless powell's fascist efforts. 

Just as creepy 

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm sure they came to the conclusion that God just fucked them over for some reason. 

The way many "Christians" have acted for the last 15 years, I imagine that God has a certain level of disdain for them.

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Edit here's the clip from a year ago:

Jesus.

On 10/14/2023 at 7:18 PM, troph said:

This one. It’s super creepy conflating politics and religion (nothing new but making a hymn style song is super disgusting to me).

They've always been bedfellows. For as long as humans have believed in fairy tales of invisible men in the sky they have tried to force everyone around them to believe the same without a shred of evidence to support their claims. They just speak to it as fact much like the magas/trump do about every lie they tell. 

I think he and about 100 other people in DC are Russian agents.

Probable cause exists where the police have reasonably trustworthy information sufficient to warrant a reasonable person to believe a particular person has committed or is committing an offense. Guzman v. State, 955 SW.

I can only hope he hasn't been tried and convicted is the Justice Dept is still too worried about Trump getting reelected to run him through the ringer.  But once the Blue Wave of 2024 happens, the full on purge will happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Wait, Jesus' last name was Cricket? They leave that part out of the bible. Those jerks

image.png.565602ffbb647bdab89a42358adfc98b.png

Exodus 20:7 ~ “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”

https://souljournaler.blogspot.com/2015/07/jesus-christ-and-jiminy-cricket.html

13 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

image.png.565602ffbb647bdab89a42358adfc98b.png

Exodus 20:7 ~ “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”

https://souljournaler.blogspot.com/2015/07/jesus-christ-and-jiminy-cricket.html

Ha !

I always thought Corso looked like Jiminy Cricket.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Divorcees, people with tattoos and Red Lobster are not going to like this.

Divorcees, people with tattoos and Red Lobster … aren’t those all the same thing?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1