Other NCAA Regionals Thread

WBT

B9: Tenn with the tying run at the plate with runners at first and third and one out. Wright State bringing in an all-conference, sixth-year senior to try to close it out.

Edit: shit, it's their Sunday starter. Going all in on the upset, as they should.

Edited by MuellerHorn

4 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

B9: Tenn with the tying run at the plate with runners at first and third and one out. Wright State bringing in an all-conference, sixth-year senior to try to close it out.

Edit: shit, it's their Sunday starter. Going all in on the upset, as they should.

Five-pitch walk. Bases juiced. Winning run at the plate.

5 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Tenn with the tying run at the plate with runners at first and third and one out. Wright State bringing in an all-conference, sixth-year senior to try to close it out.

Oops

32 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Real UT, huh?

7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Does it really matter though if you have a shitty showing in the conference tournament? Man I’m jealous of tcu right now 

Nice jinx, dumbfuck

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lat22 said:

A little too much celebrating by the Tennessee hitter in my opinion, but I’m an old crusty bastard. No need to show up the shitty team that had you on the ropes. 

Brother?

but yeah, whatever. Do whatever you feel like....But I know the baseball gods were also watching 

8 hours ago, Fletch said:

Which rumors?

Likely headed to LSU. 

There are some crazy rumors with O'Sullivan. Apparently, O'Sullivan has been having an affair with the wife of one of the boosters. The husband of said wife recently killed their two kids and committed suicide. Some are saying it was triggered by the affair. 

https://www.gainesville.com/story/news/crime/2021/05/07/murder-suicide-paul-reinhart-gainesville-florida-father-sons-killed-tragedy/4992194001/

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Likely headed to LSU. 

There are some crazy rumors with O'Sullivan. Apparently, O'Sullivan has been having an affair with the wife of one of the boosters. The husband of said wife recently killed their two kids and committed suicide. Some are saying it was triggered by the affair. 

https://www.gainesville.com/story/news/crime/2021/05/07/murder-suicide-paul-reinhart-gainesville-florida-father-sons-killed-tragedy/4992194001/

My Florida schadenfreude today:

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Then this post and:

Chris Farley GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Lat22 said:

A little too much celebrating by the Tennessee hitter in my opinion, but I’m an old crusty bastard. No need to show up the shitty team that had you on the ropes. 

I wouldn’t call Wright St shit at all. Fuck the haters. That was awesome and crowd was amazing. 

Edited by Clintonaldo

Guest Lobo

Don't know how the kids say it, but S. Alabama pitcher---Miles Smith---is freakin' dealing into the 5th over Florida.  Florida already dipped into the bullpen twice with more guys warming up.  Even if they survive this, they'll have to patchwork limp their way through three more games with Miami/USF.  Wow, did not see this coming /nostradamus