Cinco de Mayo

tfoolry

4 hours ago, Whitman said:

I wonder if I am the only person who posts here that does not know a single person that is Mexican or of Mexican ancestry?

We Mexicans aren’t real fans of WV. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Whitman said:

I wonder if I am the only person who posts here that does not know a single person that is Mexican or of Mexican ancestry?

This would be an easy day to meet some. Just pick any non-Mexican place and visit. All the experienced Mexican cooks and waiters will be there because they found a reason not to work during the zoo that is 5 de mayo in Gringolandia.

7 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Muchas gracias

de nada.

I learned something interesting on Shaggy.  Being my sheltered self (and only having slept with pale white women), I had never seen an hispanic girl's boobs/nipples/areolas.  I didn't realize that they were typically rather dark. 

Edited by Whitman
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Whitman said:

de nada.

I learned something interesting on Shaggy.  Being my sheltered self (and only having slept with pale white women), I had never seen an hispanic girl's boobs/nipples/areolas.  I didn't realize that they were typically rather dark. 

You need to approach this like an experienced diver, don't surface too fast or you'll get the bends. Before you go Full Mexicana Frenzy, jet on over to Jersey and fiddle around with some third-generation Sicilians.

You will have fun. Or get stabbed. Maybe both.

• Like 1