World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

Captain Ron

Big day in qualifying today. Every confederation active is going.

Asia - all of their games are on Paramount +
Japan vs. Oman - 6am
South Korea vs. Iraq  - 7am
Iran vs. Syria - noon
United Arab Emirates vs. Lebanon - 12:45 pm EDT
Saudi Arabia vs. Vietnam - 2pm
Australia vs. China - 2pm

Africa
Kenya v Uganda - 9AM
DR Congo v Tanzania - 9AM
Niger v Burkina Faso - Noon
Namibia v Congo - Noon
Madagascar v Benin - Noon
Algeria v Djibouti - 3PM
Morocco v Sudan - 3PM

Europe (bolded games on ESPN/ESPN+)
Georgia vs Kosovo - noon
Sweden vs Spain - 2:45pm
Italy vs Bulgaria - 2:45pm
Lithuania vs Northern Ireland - 2:45pm
Czech Republic vs Belarus - 2:45pm
Estonia vs Belgium - 2:45pm
Andorra vs San Marino - 2:45pm
Hungary vs England - 2:45pm
Poland vs Albania - 2:45pm
Iceland vs Romania - 2:45pm
Liechtenstein vs Germany - 2:45pm
North Macedonia vs Armenia - 2:45pm

North America - all games on Paramount+
Mexico vs. Jamaica    8 p.m.
Canada vs. Honduras    8:05 p.m.
Panama vs. Costa Rica    9:05 p.m.
El Salvador vs. USA    10:05 p.m. - CBS SN also

South America fuboTV
Bolivia vs Colombia    4 p.m.
Ecuador vs Paraguay    5 p.m.
Venezuela    Argentina    8 p.m.
Peru vs Uruguay    9 p.m.
Chile vs Brazil    9 p.m.

• Like 1

i am officially ready to declare there is something seriously, seriously wrong internally with les bleus.  they have been shitting the bed for a year now.  they played a pretty damned solid squad yesterday against fucking bosnia and couldn't get it done.  they are a fucking mess.

5 minutes ago, sidis said:

i am officially ready to declare there is something seriously, seriously wrong internally with les bleus.  they have been shitting the bed for a year now.  they played a pretty damned solid squad yesterday against fucking bosnia and couldn't get it done.  they are a fucking mess.

Especially with Kante out who might cover team deficiencies better than any other player right now.

I really want to see Haaland in the WC.  He scored the goal in Norway's 1-1 draw with Netherlands yesterday.  After 4 matches, Turkey is on top of that group with 8 points, then Netherlands, Montenegro, and Norway all tied at 7 but with +7, +3, and +1 GD, respectively.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Especially with Kante out who might cover team deficiencies better than any other player right now.

he is definitely a big part but i'm sorry, if you are throwing benzema, mbappe, and griezmann forward against bosnia, you should have some goals even if you're playing austin fc's midfield.

12 minutes ago, sidis said:

he is definitely a big part but i'm sorry, if you are throwing benzema, mbappe, and griezmann forward against bosnia, you should have some goals even if you're playing austin fc's midfield.

Wasn't trying to provide an excuse. Simply making the point that on top of them being disjointed they are missing one of the most stabilizing presences in football which expounds the issue. 

Even with Kante they obviously bowed out early in the Euros. 

I know Brazil is historically good at football 'n shit.  But seriously, other than the exposed ass there, that country is so fucking worthless.  I know we're supposed to progressively think they're awesome and they're finally gonna get their shit together but de Gaulle was right.  They're holding back South America and they always will.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I know Brazil is historically good at football 'n shit.  But seriously, other than the exposed ass there, that country is so fucking worthless.  I know we're supposed to progressively think they're awesome and they're finally gonna get their shit together but de Gaulle was right.  They're holding back South America and they always will.  

They export petroleum (or have), Amazonian lumber, Tagima handmade guitars, coffee beans, soy, citrus (especially oranges 🍊), surfers and soccer players. They may export beef as well..

Brazil is a clusterfuck, but it’s not worthless. 

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

They export petroleum (or have), Amazonian lumber, Tagima handmade guitars, coffee beans, soy, citrus (especially oranges 🍊), surfers and soccer players. They may export beef as well..

Yeah my bad, was pissed off about some other nations in their WCQ as of late.  They are not worthless. 

They were also very kind hosts to some ancestors of mine who were looking to get out of cold, violent Germany.  

10 hours ago, Napoleon said:

well they were exporting beef to china until they found mad cow disease so I might take that one off the list. And you did forget supermodels. 

• Drool 1

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

well they were exporting beef to china until they found mad cow disease so I might take that one off the list. And you did forget supermodels. 

yes, and I think the UK banned their beef as well recently, so maybe this is some kind of retaliation??

4 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Nah, this is we are pissed about losing the Copa America. 

I would have happily given Brazil this Copa America if I could have Higuaín NOT blow that one-on-one opportunity with the GERMANY keeper in the first half of the 2014 World Cup Final.

Winning #3 on Brazilian soil would have topped this Copa America by a factor of 20.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Liechtenstein, Armenia, Iceland.

Sure 4 of those were against Iceland, but I'm not sure there is a lot to talk about, YET.

Well England cant even beat the Falkland Islands but this board sucks the dick of the 4th string Rb in the 2nd division

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2