Aggy poaches schnoss from cockroaches

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah I was wondering if Fletch was being sarcastic or not. But Stanford seems good so I didn't know what to think.

No dead serious. This is their chance!!!!!!!! Don’t fuck this up, tcu! I’m already terrified of T-Nic out recruiting and developing players better than Pierce

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Adrian Alaniz (ex horn / Sinton head coach) is primed to be an up and coming college assistant / pitching coach 

Sweet. Let’s pick him up as a pitching coach in 5 years then groom him to take over 

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

Since the TCU double bird against us -

Lost the series to Texas

Lost the series to ULM

Lost the series to KSU

Failed to get out of their regional as the #6 seed at home

Lost their coach 

I doesn't matter. According to them they became the Kings of Baseball in this state long ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, petscii said:

I don't fault him for leaving.  I do wonder why he made such a show of turning us down a few years ago if he was going to leave for Aggy Aggy.

I'd not sleep on Childress getting another job, sooner rather than later.

I believe that was the Louisville coach that made a snark remark about cowboy boots when asked about the Texas job, I don’t remember Schloss saying anything

4 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I doesn't matter. According to them they became the Kings of Baseball in this state long ago.

probably the 4th best program.

Sam has been pretty good too.

5 minutes ago, Big Frog II said:

I am not surprised Schloss left.  Ever since his personal problems he has not been the same.  He obviously wanted a new start away from Fort Worth.  But why on this earth would he picked the damned Aggies?  I thought he had better sense than that.

Straight cash Homey...

25 minutes ago, slorch said:

Texas, tech, and tcu are without a doubt a better program. And you can make the argument that cougar high, rice(well, until about 2015) and Sam Houston are better programs. Shit Dallas fucking Baptist may be a better program at this point 

22 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Texas, tech, and tcu are without a doubt a better program. And you can make the argument that cougar high, rice(well, until about 2015) and Sam Houston are better programs. Shit Dallas fucking Baptist may be a better program at this point 

Just to clarify it was TCU who self annointed as Texas baseball kings right before our series back at the beginning of May.

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Tadlock is hands down the premier coach in the Big 12 over the last decade.  It's just the truth.  

Pierce is w/i sniffing distance as was Schloss.  

No one else is in the discussion.

• Hook 'Em 1

Obviously Tadlock is the right guy for Tech.  He's a Red Raider through and through... building substance behind his program.

Pierce is legit.  I don't think it's even arguable.

3rd place is highly, highly debatable...  but fuck aggy thinking it's headed their way.

Edited by slorch

21 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Just to clarify it was TCU who self annointed as Texas baseball kings right before our series back at the beginning of May.

Oh. Kings huh? So they won a National title? No? Then sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, roaches. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Who else other than us and Rice has a national championship in baseball?

Pretty sure aggy is the 5th or 6th best program in the state. About the same with their basketball program also

And every other program besides meat judging 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

And every other program besides meat judging 

Tech dominates aggy on that front,in addition to the diamond.

Edited by slorch

8 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Aggys poach a coach from the big 12 huh? The jokes keep writing themselves.

Wait til we see how much they're writing the check for. Jackasses talk so much shit about how poor the other conferences are, then come running to pay blue bell money for a coach from said shitty conference, a conference they would win every year.  

It's a damn good hire, but aggie will fuck it up, always do. 

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Angelo State after reading your post

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm really torn up that aggy is getting these great coaches that we couldn't even get to come to Texas while our current program continues to.... *checks notes*.... win conference titles and fuckstomp teams out of regionals and look like a more than legitimate national title contender. 

• Hook 'Em 4

The number of called strike 3s we took right down the fucking middle of the plate under TNic, for me, was beyond the pale.  Our hitters (many of them) were complete head cases.  They had remarkably poor fundamentals in the box and adjustments were not made.  As bad as our baserunning is now, it's MLB Ricky Henderson level compared to what it was under TNic.  It kinda just goes on and on.  

I wish the dude well, but am really happy that he's not a part of our program.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Cajun said:

The number of called strike 3s we took right down the fucking middle of the plate under TNic, for me, was beyond the pale.  Our hitters (many of them) were complete head cases.  They had remarkably poor fundamentals in the box and adjustments were not made.  As bad as our baserunning is now, it's MLB Ricky Henderson level compared to what it was under TNic.  It kinda just goes on and on.  

I wish the dude well, but am really happy that he's not a part of our program.

Cajun STOP!!!! Please you’re undoing years of therapy and drinking to suppress those memories. It’s over. We have a badass team with a badass coaching staff with stacks of top commits coming our way. Sit back and enjoy my friend. We’re back and here to stay 

18 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Cajun STOP!!!! Please you’re undoing years of therapy and drinking to suppress those memories. It’s over. We have a badass team with a badass coaching staff with stacks of top commits coming our way. Sit back and enjoy my friend. We’re back and here to stay 

I didn't start the TNic talk muchacho.

iu-1.jpeg

Edited by Cajun