Did I urinate on your rug?

Biff Tannen

On 6/11/2021 at 11:47 AM, BonzoMontreaux said:

PSH had some range.  Miss that guy.

Just got through this scene. He was so awesome. Since I've already been "that guy" tonight - I have two very weird coincidental connections to PSH:

- PSH played Truman Capote in "Capote". My grandfather features in "In Cold Blood" - he was the defense psychiatrist for the 2 murderers and met Captoe (and exchanged letters with) on various occasions as well as Harper Lee. He was actually standing next to Captoe while one of the suspects was hanged in Kansas. 

- My mom met PSH's brother through Al Anon in Austin and went on a couple of dates/dinners with him as my mom lost her brother in 2010 and this was post PSH's death and so they commiserated over the lost brother connection.

/csb - but I'd like to think this is a lot cooler and more relevant than many another uses of that acronym on this site 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

no, walter, it did not look like larry was about to crack! … well, that’s your perception… you know, walter, you’re right, there is an unspoken message here, it’s fuck you! leave me the fuck alone! …  yeah, I’ll be at practice. 

*finishes nailing wood into floor, chair falls as door opens outwards

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, dcbc said:

They gave, uh, the Dude a beeper . . . .

One of my favorite moments about that is when Walter asks about the beeper going off during league play and the Dude says something about telling them about his bowling schedule... just the thought of the Dude explaining to the bad guys about not bothering him during the semis is hilarious. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/9/2021 at 11:35 PM, Incredulity said:

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men.

The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. VAGINA.

Oh yeah?

Yes, they find it difficult to say.  It makes them uncomfortable, whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick, or his rod, or his...johnson.