Elden Ring (George RR Martin's game)

MillerEP

On 3/21/2022 at 7:07 AM, TXSG8R said:

I keep bouncing between different characters.  My confessor is around 90 now.  I have a prisoner and hero in the 60s.  The only class I couldn’t keep playing was the astrologer. Pure casting class is just hella hard, especially early on. At some point I want to try a samurai.

It bears repeating, the scale of this game is just amazing. The underground area is almost as big as the main map, which I still haven’t opened completely. Just a bonkers amount of content and the variation on areas and monsters is awesome. I wish you could do more legit co-op instead of it being limited to instances, but that’s a minor complaint. This game is worth every penny at full price.

I dont know if you have retried the caster, but I found it a lot of fun to play with. 

Just now, Gardner Barnes said:

I dont know if you have retried the caster, but I found it a lot of fun to play with. 

Yea, it definitely got better with some levels under the belt. I found that my confessor/faith character was OP (flies, pest threads, and blasphemous blade wrecks everything). My hero pure strength build was painful as you got into the end game stuff. I had to be carried through Milena on that guy. 

Yea, it definitely got better with some levels under the belt. I found that my confessor/faith character was OP (flies, pest threads, and blasphemous blade wrecks everything). My hero pure strength build was painful as you got into the end game stuff. I had to be carried through Milena on that guy. 

Even after the nerf comet azur + Loretta’s bow around 70int are just easy mode

Just bought this for $35 on the Electronic First website. Have to use a VPN for Argentina.

Ready to get my ass kicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
??? So, you are in Argentina playing a North American version and have to show you are in the US?

??? So, you are in Argentina playing a North American version and have to show you are in the US?

For some reason it’s a region based purchase for Argentina? It says in the link to just use a VPN and change your location to Argentina. Didn’t know you could do that - but it worked great. I don’t ask questions.

For some reason it’s a region based purchase for Argentina? It says in the link to just use a VPN and change your location to Argentina. Didn’t know you could do that - but it worked great. I don’t ask questions.

I should add these code buying services are hit or miss. Electronic First seems to be legit and has a decent reputation but definitely go through paypal.

9 hours ago, wutang75 said:

I should add these code buying services are hit or miss. Electronic First seems to be legit and has a decent reputation but definitely go through paypal.

I found an explanation for this, TLDR: Argentina's currency is very devalued, so the publishers sell games for cheaper there.

https://www.gamedeveloper.com/business/don-t-buy-steam-games-for-me-argentina-2

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My brother and I started playing this a month ago with the seemless co-op mod and we are loving it. The mod is a true coop experience with very few bugs. This is the most fun I have had playing a video game in a while. If you play these types of games and like playing with friends, try this mod out. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/510?ref=dtf.ru

• Hook 'Em 1

• 5 months later...

I have been sick and decide to play this game. Wtf is the point? I just ride around killing until I die and have to go back and get my coins. I have a shitload of stuff and none of it seems to help my samurai. Honestly getting bored with this. There is almost zero direction with this game.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 3:20 PM, HOOKEM4 said:

I have been sick and decide to play this game. Wtf is the point? I just ride around killing until I die and have to go back and get my coins. I have a shitload of stuff and none of it seems to help my samurai. Honestly getting bored with this. There is almost zero direction with this game.

It took me a solid month to figure it out bc I refused to watch any guides but I really enjoyed it.  I normally play first person shooters and sports games so this was very different for me but one of the best games I’ve played.  Fucking hard too but I felt like a champ when I sat on the throne.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...