Surly Horns Super Regional Watch Party and Bar Tab (DALLAS)

immamac

10 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Barley House is always good.  up by SMU.  there will be plenty of chicks there for the single dudes.  i was there last weekend.  it was packed.

Milo's is still my favorite spot in Dallas. Across the street. OT Tavern down Greenville is fun too. Kind of college bars but school is out. Lower Greenville in general is decent for bar-hopping and should have plenty of ass. Same with Knox-Henderson East of 75.

I have not heard about Uptown being dangerous. Certainly not more so than Deep Ellum. 

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Really?  Not super surprising I guess given its history, but I thought it had gentrified past that.

Speaking of which, I drove past Humperdinck's building on G'ville, as I do with some frequency.  I kinda miss that place.  Nothing super special, but solid place to watch a game and had pretty decent bar food.

i spent a lot of money at that Humperdink's.  i miss Two Rows, which was also on Greenville a little further south.  $1 pints on Wednesday nights kicked ass.

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

i spent a lot of money at that Humperdink's.  i miss Two Rows, which was also on Greenville a little further south.  $1 pints on Wednesday nights kicked ass.

Two Rows southwestern egg rolls were like crack to me. 

Tab will be open though. What is the password for tonight? Idk if muledick will work with me being absent and opening the tab over the phone. 

I think "sugar babies" would be pretty good or the classic "I'm from the internet" 

• immamac changed the title to Surly Horns Super Regional Watch Party and Bar Tab (DALLAS)
  • 1 year later...
On 3/7/2023 at 8:43 AM, SOBMarcos said:

Liar

Tuesday morning before I've had a second cup of coffee and I'm getting called a liar by some jackass on a nearly two-year-old thread that was burried long before he even was a member here?  This is going to be a good day.

Post less.

Edited by dcbc