Comic Tim Dillon's thoughts on leaving Austin

lmao

Hit the 30 second skip till I heard anything worth listening to and got to around 9 min and he said the majority of Austin is slackers who don’t even care to do well or contribute to society.  Buddy it’s close to if not the tech capital of the US….  Didn’t make it much past that, he sounds like an annoying 90’s early 2000’s want to be shock jock ala Bubba the love sponge.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

he said the majority of Austin is slackers who don’t even care to do well or contribute to society.

I wish Austin was still like that. Unfortunately it's now full of overachievers and trust fund fucks that don't spend their own money. And on top of that it's becoming a big destination city full of service industry workers that work their asses off. Plus state government employees. Plus lobbyists and consultants. Plus 50,000 college students half the year. 

Basically he's a clueless fucking moron that I hope convinces more folks like him to avoid further diluting what made central Texas so great in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 hours ago, ztejas said:

Tim Dillon is a leech on the succes of Joe Rogan. 

I have a buddy that's trying to make it as a stand up around Austin and he's a lot funnier than someone like Dillon. Some douchebags just get lucky. 

He had a big following prior to Rogan & clears like 140k a month on his Pateron. I saw him in NY years back and his set was the highlight of the night. Idk. Most people in that Rogan crew (including Rogan) are pretty terrible standups tho. 

5 hours ago, Droopy said:

This guy is doing the Lord’s work. Please let people continue to shit on Austin so they don’t fucking move here. Austin is terrible, please move along. 

Aha, someone who gets it!  I'm gonna have to have a talk with him about not shitting on Houston and Dallas though.  I don't need those people coming here.  I wish he said all of Texas was terrible.  The man would be a saint then.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 1:33 AM, washparkhorn said:

Who is more famous -

Wee Man (RIP) from the Jackass Universe, or

Tim from the Rogan Universe?

Wee Man isn't dead.   Dammit.  Several others already posted this.  Sorry.

Edited by Ojo Rojo
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Wee Man isn't dead.   Dammit.  Several others already posted this.  Sorry.

I love the Wee Man. So there is some crossover. 

What is a good episode of Rogan's show where Tim contributed well? I have watched Joe from time to time so I know his schtick.