Meanwhile in China

RPM

I think it is to let them see our massive dong. Pull all the jets outta the hangers, tanks outta their bays, line the troops up in a big Dickbutt formation for the camera. Let them see all the hardware and troops. Make it where they would rather jackoff a grizzly bear with a handful of cockleburs than fuck with the US.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Too high for a drone 

Yeah, I think that altitude means it's going to take something a lil special to knock it down.

And probably also means it's unpredictable where stuff lands.

I am curious what value this provides PRC that their satellites do not.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I think that altitude means it's going to take something a lil special to knock it down.

And probably also means it's unpredictable where stuff lands.

I am curious what value this provides PRC that their satellites do not.

maybe world optics. Hey look, the great advanced USA can't even stop our balloon flying over their country. Everyone laughs at our expense and the Chinese smile and say oopsie. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I hope we just shot their bitch ass balloon down. And any other country should do the same. If there are other balloons (which there are several reports of) out there over other places. To me, this isn’t a Democrat v Republican issue. The Chinese government shouldn’t be trusted PERIOD. If the virus originated from Russia would certain people feel differently!? It shouldn’t be a political issue. It’s an US v them issue and their government hasn’t earned any trust at all from the rest of the world. They ain’t our friend and their government shouldn’t be defended by anyone at this point.  I just don’t understand anyone defending anything their government does or has done and is doing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has postponed his upcoming trip to China in response to the flying of a suspected Chinese spy balloon over the United States.

The Pentagon said Friday evening that another Chinese spy balloon has been spotted over Latin America.

The Pentagon said the balloon over the US is being used for surveillance, rejecting China's claim that the aircraft is a "civilian airship" for research that deviated from course. 

The Pentagon said the balloon doesn't present a current threat and the US continues to monitor it as it moves eastward over the central US. Also it has maneuvering capabilities and not just following the jet stream. 

8 minutes ago, twosheds said:

and Rock Shops

When I was a kid my dad took our family to go dig for crystals there. For whatever reason it’s one of my favorite memories. Still have my smoky quartz that I found. I guess digging in the mud was a fun time for me back in the day. But I had a blast.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Actually, a potential chemical or biological delivery capability cruising over the heartland was ignored.

Wait - are you saying delivering chemical or biological weapons to the heartland is a bad thing? If it lands in Iowa, it’s bound to take out a meth lab..

Actually, a potential chemical or biological delivery capability cruising over the heartland was ignored.

Do you know how inefficient of a delivery system that would be?  As in it wouldn't fucking work at all? 

I've told my Qanon relatives who think contrails are actually "chemtrails" meant to control the population,  that if they are so fucking worried about mind altering/controlling drugs in contrails, they should do their own research and go spend a few years and become an airplane pilot or mechanic, or go take a bunch of college-level courses on fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, and meteorology, and they'd find out that contrails are just fucking contrails and nothing else.

But all of the sudden, none of them want to do their own research.

Maybe you should go take a few of those classes though.

And then I told them that if the government wanted to introduce some kind of chemicals/drugs into the civilian population, they wouldn't do something as stupid and inefficient as dispersing chemicals thousands of feet up that would evaporate/be so diluted as to not work.  Instead, they'd get a bunch of 18 wheeler tankers with chlorine signs, or water signs (better yet, "water, non-potable, do not drink) and just fucking drive them into the nation's water treatment facilities and dump the chemicals in that way, so they'd actually get most of the people.

That made said Qanon nuts a little antsy.

If you think the Chinese are plotting a bio/chemical attack, it'd be easier and more effective for them to buy up some chemical companies and do what I mentioned above - introduce the stuff directly into the water supplies.  That's what Tom Clancy would do, because it makes fucking sense versus a fucking balloon.

Wuhan was just a dream …

Because China wants to go to war with us using a biological or chemical attack, knowing that we have a shitload of sealed missile silos and submarines full of nukes.

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Do you know how inefficient of a delivery system that would be?  As in it wouldn't fucking work at all? 

I've told my Qanon relatives who think contrails are actually "chemtrails" meant to control the population,  that if they are so fucking worried about mind altering/controlling drugs in contrails, they should do their own research and go spend a few years and become an airplane pilot or mechanic, or go take a bunch of college-level courses on fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, and meteorology, and they'd find out that contrails are just fucking contrails and nothing else.

But all of the sudden, none of them want to do their own research.

Maybe you should go take a few of those classes though.

And then I told them that if the government wanted to introduce some kind of chemicals/drugs into the civilian population, they wouldn't do something as stupid and inefficient as dispersing chemicals thousands of feet up that would evaporate/be so diluted as to not work.  Instead, they'd get a bunch of 18 wheeler tankers with chlorine signs, or water signs (better yet, "water, non-potable, do not drink) and just fucking drive them into the nation's water treatment facilities and dump the chemicals in that way, so they'd actually get most of the people.

That made said Qanon nuts a little antsy.

If you think the Chinese are plotting a bio/chemical attack, it'd be easier and more effective for them to buy up some chemical companies and do what I mentioned above - introduce the stuff directly into the water supplies.  That's what Tom Clancy would do, because it makes fucking sense versus a fucking balloon.

Because China wants to go to war with us using a biological or chemical attack, knowing that we have a shitload of sealed missile silos and submarines full of nukes.

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

Or just infect someone from China with a really.bad virus and put him on a plane ticket to the US.  But let's go with giant spy balloon 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

Or just infect someone from China with a really.bad virus and put him on a plane ticket to the US.  But let's go with giant spy balloon 

Or just ship a big chemical-filled box via FedEx, because you know it would be ripped open and travel through 32 cities before reaching its destination.

I was today years old when legit local network affiliates had to tell viewers with a straight face not to shoot guns at an object 11 miles above the Earth . 

And I watched an interview with area man that said, "If the Military won't take it down, then us Patriots will take deal with it ourselves like we always have!"  

We are on the stupidest fucking timeline.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Looks like it was just shot down

It’s about time.  How long do you think China would let a spy ballon from us fly over them before they shot it down?  No CR I don’t care who’s in office you shoot it down once it’s over a unpopulated area.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

It’s about time.  How long do you think China would let a spy ballon from us fly over them before they shot it down?  No CR I don’t care who’s in office you shoot it down once it’s over a unpopulated area.  

While I agree with you, I don't think that's how wind/jetstreams/currents work.  Shooting over an unpopulated area at 60,000 is one thing, controlling the debris, and accounting for the half-dozens streams of air it's gonna pass through with high accuracy is essentially impossible.  It may be over nothingtown, ND at 60,000 feet.  But by the time the jetstream and lower currents of air get ahold of it, it's raining shit down on Bismark, ND.  Life is unpredictable 11 miles above the Earth.

• Hook 'Em 1