Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

I know we’re all crazy about the throw out, but he Silas has started this game bobbling some pitches and that probably factored into the attempt. Been two check swings in 2 strikes that he muffed

True but it was his plan. 

2 minutes ago, TenaciousTgarden said:

Oh my God these fucking announcers are killing me. 
that’s all. Carry on. Happy to make an appearance on this thread after all these years. 🤘🏻

Whoever was bitching about us bitching about the announcers the other day should take note that posters are literally coming out of the woodwork to comment on how bad it is. 

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

We gotta stop watching the first strike, and get aggressive.

Are we mad at them for swinging at first pitches or not swinging at them? Help me out here.

Our batting hasn't been great but some of y'alls criticism is all over the place.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Are we mad at them for swinging at first pitches or not swinging at them? Help me out here.

Our batting hasn't been great but some of y'alls criticism is all over the place.

We have been watching first pitches down the middle all CWS and striking out on either bad calls or bad pitches.