John McAfee dead of apparent suicide.

GRHorn

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I hope I’m never so rich that vanilla sex doesn’t cut it anymore and I can only get off by paying someone to shit all over me.

Amen.

He also liked fucking sea creatures like dolphins and whales.

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

looks like his bicep tendon ruptured and he never got it fixed.

Been a while since I watched the documentary, but didn't he (or his private militia) murder his neighbor?

Allegedly. But based on the fact he went full blown Colonel Kurtz in Belize I am guessing he probably had his neighbor whacked.

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

Allegedly. But based on the fact he went full blown Colonel Kurtz in Belize I am guessing he probably had his neighbor whacked.

What are they going to say about him? What? Are they going to say he was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He had wisdom? Bullshit, man!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that ended like pretty much everyone expected it to. the simulation is getting lazy

No it didn't.  I expected/wanted a Butch Cassidy scenario where he goes out in a blaze of bullets against some federales in South America somewhere, after being caught in bed with some dictator's girlfriend.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Seeing this….when the aliens eventually show up to kill all the humans….we’ve got it coming to us.

How do you think it was accomplished?  Surely he couldn’t have been penetrated by a male humpback whale and not died from severe internal injury.  Would a female humpback whale even notice a human’s penis?  Or maybe he made himself a full body whale dildo?  In that case, would it have been a male or female whale?  Anal or vaginal? I can’t imagine he could have made himself a whale dildo and escaped without being crushed to death by any contractions.

Dude got off on infamy more than anything.  I’m going with he never fucked a whale and likely offed himself “suspiciously” when he ran out of material to generate controversy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

How do you think it was accomplished?  Surely he couldn’t have been penetrated by a male humpback whale and not died from severe internal injury.  Would a female humpback whale even notice a human’s penis?  Or maybe he made himself a full body whale dildo?  In that case, would it have been a male or female whale?  Anal or vaginal? I can’t imagine he could have made himself a whale dildo and escaped without being crushed to death by any contractions.

Dude got off on infamy more than anything.  I’m going with he never fucked a whale and likely offed himself “suspiciously” when he ran out of material to generate controversy.

Maybe they’re fucking the blow hole.   Or the Germans were ahead of their time when they named Sannnnn Diago 

Edited by Trey3216
  • Haha 1