John McAfee dead of apparent suicide.

GRHorn

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

lulz. the rubes are gonna eat this shit up

I think they banned the Q stuff at TexAgs for a while after the Watkins father-and-son duo stopped posting Q stuff last October (well making up the Q stuff), but I'd bet the Q idiots are coming out of the woodwork there and have a 50-page thread by tomorrow morning.

Hmmm..The Qanon idiots believe in lizard people or whatever, and McAfee was scaly-looking...I'm just asking questions and people should do their own research.

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

lulz. the rubes are gonna eat this shit up

Wait, so is this suggesting that he's not dead, that he was killed as part of a conspiracy, or that, even in death, he's a looney tunes attention whore? Very confusing for those who don't speak q

56 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The most unsurprising thing comes from the credits:

Mr. McAfee's Personal Assistants:  Treasure, Carmella, Diamond, Kimberly, Monroe, Bianca, Quincey and Sasha

Looks like two of them were working on US history degrees with a specialty in early 19th Century presidential politics. 

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Are we sure we are not confusing him with Julian Assange?

A lot of tweets from Mcaffe saying he had terabytes of sensitive info he was going to release & that he had dead man switches or something similar. 

2 minutes ago, lmao said:

A lot of tweets from Mcaffe saying he had terabytes of sensitive info he was going to release & that he had dead man switches or something similar. 

Assange, I actually believe it, and he had the organization to pull it off.

McAfee - some buddy of his, or maybe some cheaply-paid employee, had the passwords on a piece of paper somewhere and lost them. 

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Assange, I actually believe it, and he had the organization to pull it off.

McAfee - some buddy of his, or maybe some cheaply-paid employee, had the passwords on a piece of paper somewhere and lost them. 

I don't get why we think McAfee had any kind of valuable intel on anybody, or even that much money (crypto or regular) by this point. I mean, really he was just an eccentric dude who made a fuckton of money off Internet 1.0, cashed out, partied his balls off for decades, and I think, started to run out of money. Being an international fugitive ain't cheap, even if it's only a Belizean murder rap you're trying to beat. And then he went and publicly poked the IRS bear. The first rule of successful tax evasion is you don't go on Twitter and brag about your successful tax evasion. In the end he was just another harmless magnificent bastard who decided to fuck with all of us on the way out...

(His dad killed himself when McAfee was 15. He has had a lifetime to stew on this.)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I don't get why we think McAfee had any kind of valuable intel on anybody, or even that much money (crypto or regular) by this point. I mean, really he was just an eccentric dude who made a fuckton of money off Internet 1.0, cashed out, partied his balls off for decades, and I think, started to run out of money. Being an international fugitive ain't cheap, even if it's only a Belizean murder rap you're trying to beat. And then he went and publicly poked the IRS bear. The first rule of successful tax evasion is you don't go on Twitter and brag about your successful tax evasion. In the end he was just another harmless magnificent bastard who decided to fuck with all of us on the way out...

(His dad killed himself when McAfee was 15. He has had a lifetime to stew on this.)

Valid points, but it still does not answer the central question posed by John McAfee's strange life and death:  How did he fuck that whale in the Molokai channel?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Valid points, but it still does not answer the central question posed by John McAfee's strange life and death:  How did he fuck that whale in the Molokai channel?

When I die, not a single question anyone asks about my life will be even 1% as interesting as that one.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When I die, not a single question anyone asks about my life will be even 1% as interesting as that one.

Don’t undersell yourself.  Have you not looked at your reputation score and post count lately?

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet none of that rep comes from cetacean copulation.  Not a single rep point.  Sigh.

You’re still young enough for a little adventure.  Tell Mrs. Brisket that you need a little me time, hop on a plane, and go fuck a whale.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

If they put that on one of those cutesie distressed wood signs you can find in the larger Bucee's......it's going on my wall.

Now you got 4 rep related to whale fucking, your life is complete.

JohnMcAfee.JPG

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Did anybody have this on their bingo card

https://news.yahoo.com/john-mcafees-corpse-still-spanish-090847238.html

The body of software entrepreneur John McAfee remains in a Spanish morgue a year after his death as a legal case lodged by his family to demand further checks is yet to be resolved, authorities and his lawyer said.

McAfee, who launched the world's first commercial anti-virus software in 1987, was found dead, aged 75, on June 23 last year in his prison cell a few hours after Spain's high court authorised his extradition to the United States on tax evasion charges.

McAfee's family considered the original autopsy to be incomplete and asked for further checks, which were denied by a local judge, said the late entrepreneur's lawyer Javier Villalba on Wednesday. The family appealed that decision. A judge then ruled that McAfee's body could not be handed to the family until their appeal was resolved, the lawyer said.

The corpse remains at the same Barcelona morgue where the autopsy was conducted, said a spokesperson for the regional government's justice department, adding that it was uncommon for identified bodies reclaimed by their families to be stored for such a long time.

Funny how this thread was resurrected, because I spent the better half of an hour trying to rid my wife's new computer of the McAfee software.

Virus notifications kept popping even after I uninstalled the app. Finally found instructions to remove it for good.

So... in short, I'm going to piss on his grave after his family finally buries him.

2 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Funny how this thread was resurrected, because I spent the better half of an hour trying to rid my wife's new computer of the McAfee software.

Virus notifications kept popping even after I uninstalled the app. Finally found instructions to remove it for good.

So... in short, I'm going to piss on his grave after his family finally buries him.

Hate to break it to you, but necrophiliac water sports is most likely one of his fetishes.

• Haha 1