Game 12: CWS Watch Party Austin

immamac

CWS Watch Party  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do we do a bartab/watch party? (Austin)

• Yes
    • No
    • Muledick
  2. 2. What other city if yes

• Dallas
    • Houston
    • San Antonio
    • New York

52 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well I'll be at the Crown and Anchor if you want to show up.  Probably won't admit I'm from the internet though.

Hell yeah. If I could be in Austin I could go for a double cheeseburger from C&A right now. 

Good base layer for multiple pitchers of beer. 

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

I'd like to suggest Woody's in the Hill Country Galleria. And it's entirely because of the proximity to my house.

I used to eat there when working out in Lakeway, place had surprisingly good food and decent looking wait staff.  But the layout of the TV's was for shit IIRC.   

I'd like to preserve anonymity in real life but I'm just across Dean Keaton from Crown & Anchor.  I'm guessing if I walked in, ordered a beer, said "Here's to feeling good all the time", and chugged it---the real Biff Tannen would reveal himself in an instant.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well I'll be at the Crown and Anchor if you want to show up.  Probably won't admit I'm from the internet though.

Always dug the burgers at the Crowded Wanker…threw many a round of darts there back in the day….

7 hours ago, immamac said:

Do we want to do this tonight? 

If we have more than 20 interested, we can likely rent a section of a bar somewhere. 

Will need to record the podcast at some point during the party, likely start in the 7th inning.

i thought i saw you in the crowd in omaha last night

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

I used to eat there when working out in Lakeway, place had surprisingly good food and decent looking wait staff.  But the layout of the TV's was for shit IIRC.   

I'd like to preserve anonymity in real life but I'm just across Dean Keaton from Crown & Anchor.  I'm guessing if I walked in, ordered a beer, said "Here's to feeling good all the time", and chugged it---the real Biff Tannen would reveal himself in an instant.

You live in one of the campus buildings?  Are you like Zeke the Plumber?

• Hook 'Em 1