better question: Longhorn beer shoe guy- legend, or total doucher?

shadow_operative

Douche. That was absolutely disgusting to watch.  I wouldn't have cared if he had chugged the beer and smashed it on his head or given himself a beer shower or something equally stupid.  But to drink a beer out of your shoe?  That you've been wearing and sweating in all day?  That's nasty. 

On 6/27/2021 at 9:30 AM, Mole said:

Depending on the beer, it might have improved the flavor. However bad it might be to drink a beer from your shoe, it’s got to be worse to have to wear that beer-soaked shoe the rest of the night.

If you’re at the point where you think drinking out of your shoe is a good idea then you are numb to the sensation of beer soaked feets. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Not many people around him seem that amused.  I'd guess that would be because he was probably just as obnoxious / annoying all night.  Which is truly shocking to think you'd get that out of a guy who doesn't know how to shave and relies on stupid fucking jorts to round out his shitty personality.  Nobody wants to hang around a try hard. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

Not many people around him seem that amused.  I'd guess that would be because he was probably just as obnoxious / annoying all night.  Which is truly shocking to think you'd get that out of a guy who doesn't know how to shave and relies on stupid fucking jorts to round out his shitty personality.  Nobody wants to hang around a try hard. 

his jorts appear to be homemade as well.