Describe the worst thing you’ve seen on the Internet without linking to it

Buzzrock

There was a video of a dude who was being tortured by a cartel on a tile floor in a bathroom or something  They had peeled the skin off his face while he was still alive and trying to breath and talk.   And then there was a box cutter.   

Also one of some indian dude who had been cut in half laying on the street.   Guts and organs literally spilling out while he's asking for help. 

Haunting fucking  shit

6 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

I never want to see any of this shit anymore, but have seen a few of the gore pictures and videos mentioned here. Probably wasn't healthy to view stuff like Daniel Pearl as a teenager but guess I turned out ok.

I watched a lot of the Faces of Death stuff before I saw the Daniel Pearl video.  It all bothered me but that Pearl video did me in for any trauma video since. I just cant watch when someone says "hey look at this crazy shit". Honestly just bringing up the Pearl video yesterday gave me nightmares last night. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not a video but a firefighter/emt that was training us told us about the time he responded to a guy that flinched at the last second and pulled the shotgun away enough to remove his lower jaw, upper palate and nose, but didn’t kill him. Guy walked over and banged on neighbors door because he didn’t know what else to do. Neighbor called 911 after who knows what reaction. 
Friend of mine is a firefighter. He started off in the Avon FD (near Vail). One night there was a call about a guy whose car broke down on I-70 and he got hit while trying to warn other drivers. They had to hunt for his head for about an hour before they found it.

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I watched a lot of the Faces of Death stuff before I saw the Daniel Pearl video.  It all bothered me but that Pearl video did me in for any trauma video since. I just cant watch when someone says "hey look at this crazy shit". Honestly just bringing up the Pearl video yesterday gave me nightmares last night. 

Yeah, for me it's the Daniel Pearl video. I was in college when that happened, and watched it together with other friends at the dorms. That completely turned me off to seeking out any sort of horrible real life video.  Many years later I actually ended up in Karachi (where he was kidnapped and working) and met people who knew him and considered him a friend. I have guilt over choosing to watch that video. 

Nick the pig. Some female urinates on a pig in a pen and then gets penetrated by said pig.

Mr.Hands . Guy gets ass fucked by a horse and dies from a torn colon. Dropped off dead at an emergency room.

Bad clicks back then. I never thought what I was clicking on was real.

fuck me…

On 6/29/2021 at 6:51 PM, Buzzrock said:

Never seen anyone murdered. Glad for that.

I did see a shot of a guy who had allegedly hopped a freeway retaining wall while running from the cops, and fell much farther than he expected. He landed on a spiked fence in just such a way to decapitate himself and leave his head on one of the spikes.

ETA: looks like that one is on Snopes, and true, with pics. I don’t recommend it.

Yeah, I’ve seen that one. I can’t bring myself to seek out any of the beheading videos. My morbid curiosity was mostly sated watching the Faces of Death VHS tapes back when I was in high school.