Arsenal 2021-22: The Youth Movement

shadow_operative

Honestly at this point it feels like we should sack Arteta and just see if Arsene wants to run it back.  Yea yea some of his tactics and decisions are dated and we will never win the Prem but he at least seemed to know how to make the best chicken salad of this chicken shit of an owner.  

Frustrated Head GIF

Frustrated The Office GIF by myHQ

I put more effort into this post that the entire club did today. What an absolute fucking joke. Arteta’s got to go. Not that we have a board or owner that gives a 0.00000000001 of a fuck.

If relegation gets Kroenke the fuck out of our club, then bring it on. Fucking hell…

Edited by Dutch
  • Haha 1

hallelujah. we still need a RB, a striker, a CM who's better than Xhaka, and potentially a GK. since that shit ain't gonna happen, we just better hope that our post-xmas form last season was the real deal, cuz we're basically running it back. 

that said, i know how bleak shit looks right now, but i really do think we have some serious young talent, and the potential to be right back in Europe/CL by 2022-23- if we have the right manager.

They play like they have some weight on them. It sure as shit shouldn’t be expectations at this point so I fear just poor management. Wanted Arteta to work not sure he will but then again not sure anybody we can get with this shitty ownership group will unless we catch lightning in a bottle.

16 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

They play like they have some weight on them. It sure as shit shouldn’t be expectations at this point so I fear just poor management. Wanted Arteta to work not sure he will but then again not sure anybody we can get with this shitty ownership group will unless we catch lightning in a bottle.

yeah that's the thing- Arteta has shown nothing as manager, but i just can't get all that worked up over it when year after year after year after year i watch our rivals hit the ground running, knocking out big transfer after big transfer while we spend 8 weeks trying to lock down maybe one guy who will be in our starting XI. i've got to much vitriol built up towards them and the board to get worked up over our players and manager. 

the summer transfer window of 2016 was illuminating for me. i remember Man U rolling out of bed and bringing in Zlatan, Pogba, Bailley, and Mourinho. meanwhile at Arsenal, after agreeing to sign Granit Xhaka prior to the summer window, we brought in the amazing haul of...checks notes...Skhodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez. that's two clubs operating in totally different stratospheres.

Edited by shadow_operative