Arsenal 2021-22: The Youth Movement

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Probably won’t beat Everton either.

I think it was 2016 when Tottenham lost to an already-relegated Newcastle and we jumped ahead of them on the last day of the season. I can’t imagine that will be the case this year.

Yeah, no way Spurs is losing next week, there isn't trophy on the line.

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Need strikers that can actually score. I like Martinelli but he needs to fucking score. Sell Pepe and Lacazette for the $9 they’re worth.

Need a leader on the field. Our captain is 23. We need someone who has been through some shit who isn’t afraid to kick these pussies’ asses into understanding that a loss to Spuds is not an option.

Need depth all over the field. We lose one key starter and there’s no hope for a victory.

Need to hire an entirely new physio team that can keep players healthy.

Norwich, the first team relegated this year, would have to score a goal and hold Spurs.

We have to beat Everton, meaning we have the tie-breaker on goal differential. Looks like they do.  Never mind.

It ain't happening.

Edited by Bullneck

31 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Where was this last week?  Great finishes by Gabriel & Cedric

Hard lessons to learn, but while I do hate it's Fuck Spurs in the spot honestly this squad isn't CL ready.  Need to keep building it some more instead of going out like bitches in Europe.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Where was that last Monday? 

Convert two losses into draws and we’re 4th. Or don’t bottle it & give S’ton their only win in 2022 and we’re 4th. 

There’s a good side in there; hopefully finishing fifth galvanizes them for next year. We’re a good window or two away. 

On to 22-23. GOYG. 

Edited by Dutch

Where was that last Monday? 
Convert two losses into draws and we’re 4th. Or don’t bottle it & give S’ton their only win in 2022 and we’re 4th. 
There’s a good side in there; hopefully finishing fifth galvanizes them for next year. We’re a good window or two away. 
On to 22-23. GOYG. 

Imagine if you aunt had a dick? You could call her your uncle!

In all seriousness, I do agree that you’re just a year or two away.
  • Fuck You 1

He performed after getting a chance, scoring the winners v Chelsea and Leeds.  Still lots of upside for a kid only 22 yrs old.

Hopefully we get the Jesus deal done soon, and I'd like to see two elite MFs, another striker, and cover for LB (love Tierney but the kid has played 50% of our matches since signing). Need the squad depth with the Thurs-Sun Europa schedule next season.