Motherfucking lobsters, on a plane!

crash_davis

So many questions? This is a weird flex. The Cheez-It's adds a nice touch.

Many years ago I opened a bag of beef jerky on a flight from LAX to Maui. My wife and kids still give me shit about the smell and how inappropriate it was. Next time, it's lobsters, on a motherfucking plane!

QagvO7yyV0OIGsLu_VP79RofI9myMJEwhn9LTe3U

TSA to Random Passenger, "Sorry ma'am, no 4 ounce bottles of water are allowed through.  You'll have to discard that."

TSA to next in line, "Hey Ms. McGee, bring that 4 pounds of shellfish on through.  And fixins to boot?  Right on through with you..." 

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

TSA to Random Passenger, "Sorry ma'am, no 4 ounce bottles of water are allowed through.  You'll have to discard that."

TSA to next in line, "Hey Ms. McGee, bring that 4 pounds of shellfish on through.  And fixins to boot?  Right on through with you..." 

ISWYDT

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

are you sure? she doesn't look Irish/Scottish.

giving them the benefit of the doubt.

they were short on time, could not get the lobsters until just before their flight, and didn't have time to eat it before boarding. they are taking that big ass meal back to their house to share with their families. but that shit is too good not to eat it some of it right then and there.

if that is the case which i hope it is, i prob still wouldn't eat it on the plane. hotdogs, sandwiches, burgers, yea.

big ass tray of lobster and crabs legs? nope. that's going to smell up the entire got damned plane for the duration of that flight and the next flight.

39 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

giving them the benefit of the doubt.

big ass tray of lobster and crabs legs? nope. that's going to smell up the entire got damned plane for the duration of that flight and the next flight.

Remember the days of smoking sections on the plane?  On SWA it uses to be the last 15 rows or so. I think it was Seinfeld that said that a smoking section on a plane makes as much sense as a peeing section in a pool. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1

This picture illustrates why the best spot for people watching during a long layover is at the bar closest to the Spirit terminal.

The architect for the new MSY terminal knew this and put a bar right at the end with a perfect view of a bank of Spirit gates - check it out. I've had front row seats for the seemingly well-earned Tasering of an arriving passenger there. 

I dated a girl for few months in college.  A mutual friend told me via his girlfriend  that her mother told her to never sleep with a guy until he buys you lobster. 

Me: “What sounds good for dinner?”

Her: ”I don’t know, I’m up for anything.”

Me: “How does Landry’s sound.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I dated a girl for few months in college.  A mutual friend told me via his girlfriend  that her mother told her to never sleep with a guy until he buys you lobster. 

And?

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
2 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

And?

Yes.  Mid-90’s, so I don’t have video evidence.  Face was a 6, body was a 9.  
were the millers no ragrets GIF

5 hours ago, Mole said:

I have a pretty strong shellfish allergy. Sitting near them wouldn't kill me or cause an emergency situation, but I'd feel pretty sick for the next day or so.

This right here. I mean they completely ban peanuts on planes and elsewhere for those with that allergy but not this one

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

I presume she's just drinking the melted butter in that pic? 

That reminds me of Billy Bob in the movie varsity blues when he was driving to school and taking a bite of a pancake or waffle or whatever it was and then chugging pancake syrup straight from the bottle.

40 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My ex and I flew back from Guatemala once.  There was a fried chicken place in the terminal near our gate.  We get on the plane and 90% of the people on there had a bucket of chicken.  I had to spend about three hours stuck in tube smelling that deliciousness with out having any myself

If you would have asked, politely and in Spanish, and bought someone a drink, they would’ve been happy to share. Of this I am sure. 

On 6/30/2021 at 4:15 PM, nnm said:

Remember the days of smoking sections on the plane?  On SWA it uses to be the last 15 rows or so. I think it was Seinfeld that said that a smoking section on a plane makes as much sense as a peeing section in a pool. 

I do. The first time I flew, the plane had a smoking section. I was a kid and sitting up front. Apparently you used to be able to smoke anywhere because the front seats all had a little ashtray in the arm rests too. They also used to have a smoking section in the back of Greyhound buses.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, crash_davis said:

So many questions? This is a weird flex. The Cheez-It's adds a nice touch.

Many years ago I opened a bag of beef jerky on a flight from LAX to Maui. My wife and kids still give me shit about the smell and how inappropriate it was. Next time, it's lobsters, on a motherfucking plane!

QagvO7yyV0OIGsLu_VP79RofI9myMJEwhn9LTe3U

Before 9/11 a friend of mine brought a gasoline powered blender on a flight from Hobby to Biloxi.  X-ray lady called her friend over, we thought we were screwed, to show it to her.  They had never seen anything like that.  It was full of gas.