Bitch took my stuff again…Oh hi, Honey!

On 7/1/2021 at 1:31 PM, InkaUtexas said:

T-shirts as well. And boxers. She likes to sleep in them at my place and then goes back to her place early in the morning for class. They never seem to make it back to my place.  

I would be ok with it...

• Hook 'Em 1

Never fails.  Go to my main toolbox for my tape measure and it’s gone. Have bought about a half dozen cheap ones specifically for her but mine always disappears. 

Obviously I should have had the foresight to look in her car for my tape measure because that’s where it was. Bonus- not sure if we’re buying furniture or there’s some project about to be dumped on me.

Never fails.  Go to my main toolbox for my tape measure and it’s gone. Have bought about a half dozen cheap ones specifically for her but mine always disappears. 

Obviously I should have had the foresight to look in her car for my tape measure because that’s where it was. Bonus- not sure if we’re buying furniture or there’s some project about to be dumped on me.
What is she measuring, dicks?
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Try telling your wife something and report back.

You need to get any random person off the street such as a homeless guy, a guy with a sandwich board standing on the corner, or an unknown person on the internet to tell this to her.  You should then act incredulous about the "fact", and that way she will adopt it as the gospel truth that you can never convince her is incorrect.

This is wife level 3 stuff - "Managing the marriage so you get to 'death do us part' without being the one killing someone."

Level 1 is 'Honeymoon' phase also called "You're an idiot".

Level 2 is 'We are Partners' phase where you believe you can rationally discuss and work with her to solve issues.  Also known as "You're still and idiot".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ABSR said:

Level 2 is 'We are Partners' phase where you believe you can rationally discuss and work with her to solve issues.  Also known as "You're still and idiot".

Level 3 is "Divorce" phase also called "I can't believe I was such an idiot"

You need to get any random person off the street such as a homeless guy, a guy with a sandwich board standing on the corner, or an unknown person on the internet to tell this to her.  You should then act incredulous about the "fact", and that way she will adopt it as the gospel truth that you can never convince her is incorrect.
This is wife level 3 stuff - "Managing the marriage so you get to 'death do us part' without being the one killing someone."

You left off 3.a; lot and lots of marriage counseling, aka “You’re an idiot”.