2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

31 minutes ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

God fucking damnit motherfucker. I've been happily lurking on this board for years but your disgusting fucking verbal flatulence about "but but but he's winner and he hurt his thumb :(" have forced me to create an account and respond. My friend played with this chatch so I can confidently inform you that he's a bitch who spends more time whingeing about bullshit than he does watching film, which since you're such a Casey apologist, you probably think is somewhere North of 16 hours a day. Dumbass. 

Basically all this fucking guy did was tweet some woe-is-me bullshit about his thumb anytime he sucked ass which was anytime he played a defense that wasn't more limp than your tiny dong. "look at his thumb that's a bruise" yeah that was also from when the injury happened and then they tweeted it 5 weeks later after he looked more inert than my dumbass nephew's flag football league qb. 

Dude frolicked around belmont like he was the second coming but couldn't complete a 6 yard out route. Do something productive with your time instead of flapping your jowls and bloviating about Texas football's equivalent of terminal prostate cancer last season. Jesus. 

The anger, the condescension, the typos….what took you so long?

44F70C65-1CE6-4ECC-BE6F-0854C6247A6E.gif

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

God fucking damnit motherfucker. I've been happily lurking on this board for years but your disgusting fucking verbal flatulence about "but but but he's winner and he hurt his thumb :(" have forced me to create an account and respond. My friend played with this chatch so I can confidently inform you that he's a bitch who spends more time whingeing about bullshit than he does watching film, which since you're such a Casey apologist, you probably think is somewhere North of 16 hours a day. Dumbass. 

Basically all this fucking guy did was tweet some woe-is-me bullshit about his thumb anytime he sucked ass which was anytime he played a defense that wasn't more limp than your tiny dong. "look at his thumb that's a bruise" yeah that was also from when the injury happened and then they tweeted it 5 weeks later after he looked more inert than my dumbass nephew's flag football league qb. 

Dude frolicked around belmont like he was the second coming but couldn't complete a 6 yard out route. Do something productive with your time instead of flapping your jowls and bloviating about Texas football's equivalent of terminal prostate cancer last season. Jesus. 

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

When Kelvin Banks takes Karic’s job from him you’re not gonna do this shit again right? You’re causing lurkers to come out of the shadows haha 

I would be thrilled with me or you starting over anyone who played offensive line for us last season. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

So you agree with me? 

44 minutes ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

this is one of the strongest first posts in the history of this website.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

George Costanza Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

Best first post in Surly history. In fact, I've been around long enough to wonder if this isn't the best first post in Longhorn Internet fan board history.

You belong here. Welcome.

• Hook 'Em 6

15 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

So not a Surly user

Reaction GIF

Many of the responses on that thread state that he was a malcontent who wasn't happy waiting his turn at Alabama and that he started whining/tweeting when he didn't see playing time immediately. I have no idea what the truth is, but if he does that stuff here he won't get the benefit of the doubt by Texas fans, either.

Players would do themselves a lot of favors by staying off social media.

• Like 1

People Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

casey wasnt great but to think he was the problem is laughable.  

Well, he was a large problem contributing to the problem. Thinking a shitty QB isn’t a big piece of the fucked up puzzle of last year is laughable 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

i would think texas is the longest of shots

supposedly the coaches are confident which doesn't actually tell us anything one way or the other about Texas' chances. Conventional wisdom last week was USC, CTJ says Alabama. I'd put those as the top 2 with Texas a dark horse 3rd.

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

supposedly the coaches are confident which doesn't actually tell us anything one way or the other about Texas' chances. Conventional wisdom last week was USC, CTJ says Alabama. I'd put those as the top 2 with Texas a dark horse 3rd.

Are you saying the Addison recruitment……is on the…..1 yard line?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Mr Shrimp Unlimited said:

I know this communication style. I’m almost certain I know this poster. Bloviating was the give away. Welcome hoss. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Well, he was a large problem contributing to the problem. Thinking a shitty QB isn’t a big piece of the fucked up puzzle of last year is laughable 

no he wasnt.  our oline couldnt beat off let alone the guy across from them in the second half.  bijan got hit in the backfield every single play.  casey had 2 seconds to throw. the problem was the oline and the dline/backers. not the qb. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1