2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

36 minutes ago, Getafix said:

"Confidence in the building."

(247 guy who is supposed to be ... well, the actual Horns football program laundry guy.)

image.thumb.png.e14285cda018d3fc5bce650cc0db75f8.png

That guy posted SEZ interior pics before anything was public. Seems to legitimately be one of the laundry guys there.

25 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Literally 2 seconds of Googling that exact phrase:

That's not the shoe wall he's talking about. This one is in the bball practice pavilion. There's a fancier one in the SEZ. I've seen it in some social media pics.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, MH BEVO said:

Every year at the start of the offseason I tell myself to not buy the offseason BS.

Some random poster that washes Bijan’s jock strap: “This team just leveled up”

…and I just chose to believe him. 

they wouldn't call it kool-aid if it tasted like cat piss.

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Next time y'all are down there, you should really check out the Hank Dudek shoe wall. It is breathtaking. 

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

Greatest whiteboy dunker in the history of UT hoops…

Hank’s verticals would blow this shit out of KD’s. The only question would be whether he could have doubled KD’s vertical or not. 

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I get that reference cause I'm old.

Ditto 

1 hour ago, Junior Bonner said:

Hypothetically speaking, if a particularly witty post was (obviously) mistakenly purged with other, lesser posts, would the poster nonetheless retain the multitude of positive reaction points received for said post? 

Just curious…. 

I had something erased in the great purge of 5/12/22 as well and apparently I still kept the positive rep, so I’m gonna say “Yes”.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It’s not important but has Card done… any?… recruiting for us this off-season? Feel like Ewers is in every photoshoot/Instagram conversation and I’m not even sure Card has access to the internet.

He's probably just on vacation ... 

image.jpeg.b189e904a304cfc2963319a9bf4f1d3c.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It’s not important but has Card done… any?… recruiting for us this off-season? Feel like Ewers is in every photoshoot/Instagram conversation and I’m not even sure Card has access to the internet.

Card has mastered the art of blocking out all outside noise. He just focuses on what he is doing. That's probably why he doesn’t hear footsteps of the defenders coming to sack him.

Edited by UTEE97
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He is too busy practicing, getting ready to take the first snap vs ULM @closetohumping

Edited by Big Woodrows
  • Haha 2