2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

By: IT Staff

On Jordan Addison

The visit high seemingly wore off quickly from the Biletnikoff winner’s midweek official visit last week. Our reporting followed suit, at first running hot and then colder as our expectations were tempered.

But portal recruiting is susceptible to wild swings and we’re right back to watching this one with extreme interest, even after his official visit to USC.

There’s a good chance he’ll visit Alabama in the coming days but Texas is squarely in this recruitment. We aren’t aware of a set timeline for him to decide but we’re buckling up for a potentially interesting week.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

By: IT Staff

On Jordan Addison

The visit high seemingly wore off quickly from the Biletnikoff winner’s midweek official visit last week. Our reporting followed suit, at first running hot and then colder as our expectations were tempered.

But portal recruiting is susceptible to wild swings and we’re right back to watching this one with extreme interest, even after his official visit to USC.

There’s a good chance he’ll visit Alabama in the coming days but Texas is squarely in this recruitment. We aren’t aware of a set timeline for him to decide but we’re buckling up for a potentially interesting week.

image.thumb.png.4dab2946d1414145cd11436a87ac60ed.png

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Fletch said:

But he saw this 

image.gif.1d32a5b9a81902b494a51687ed174736.gif

Guy in the seats behind us said “I had a dream last night that we blocked a FG and ran it back for a TD” before the game kicked off. Right before that snap he said “OK guys, here comes the block and TD”…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Guy in the seats behind us said “I had a dream last night that we blocked a FG and ran it back for a TD” before the game kicked off. Right before that snap he said “OK guys, here comes the block and TD”…

…and his name was Nostradamus. 

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

So, Addison's visit to USC helped Texas more than USC. What the fuck happened, was Albert Hollis on the visit?

I just randomly dropped a pin in the Hollywood hills and had google tell me how long it would take to get from their to USC.  45 minutes on a Monday at 4 pm local time.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I just randomly dropped a pin in the Hollywood hills and had google tell me how long it would take to get from their to USC.  45 minutes on a Monday at 4 pm local time.

So same time as getting anywhere in Austin from campus these days

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

Well hopefully he won't live in SW-Austin while being our student-athlete.

• Hook 'Em 1