2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

From Nahlin:

Regarding Purdue Safety Marvin Grant that Texas had been interested in -

A couple of the guys they have or had interest in had academic roadblocks. The Purdue safety being one. I don’t think anything will materialize there.

ULL LB Lorenzo McCaskill entered the portal in Jan and had a Texas offer (and visit scheduled) almost immediately.  No 9.95'er has talked about him in months, so its nice to see one of them acknowledge his existence.

We’re trying to figure out what’s going on with former ULM linebacker Lorenzo McCaskill. He was supposed to visit early spring and didn’t. Apparently he’s still in the portal.

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Like Strong not getting a QB, Herman picking the worst four and five star talent available. 

It’s nuts that this is an accurate depiction of the what Herman and his staff was doing lol. They managed to piece together two top 5 classes full of guys who were “me,me,me” or “football got me here but I’m way more into something else.” Fuck that dude and fuck both of his staffs. 

5 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

It’s nuts that this is an accurate depiction of the what Herman and his staff was doing lol. They managed to piece together two top 5 classes full of guys who were “me,me,me” or “football got me here but I’m way more into something else.” Fuck that dude and fuck both of his staffs. 

Yeah not shocking that a narcissist would be good at recruiting spoiled, entitled, what’s in it for me players.  I’m looking at you BJ Foster.  

• Rage+1 1