2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Receivers Herman signed while he was here:

Jordan Pouncey (late addition to the 2017 class)- lol

Brennan Eagles- lol

Al'Vonte Woodard- lol

Joshua Moore- lol

Bru McCoy- lol

Jordan Whittington- Good player when healthy

Jake Smith- lol

Marcus Washington- I guess he at least lasted 3 years in the program

Kennedy Lewis- lolol

Tarik Black from the portal- hahahah

Troy Omeire- Hasn't played one snap

Kelvontay Dixon- lol

Dajon Harrison- lol

Jaden Alexis- Hasn't played a snap

Casey Cain- Hasn't played a snap

You have to be purposely tanking a program to be as bad as he was at evaluating that position

Ooo I love this game, now do the OL, Safetys, LB’s and edge guys. This game always puts an itch on the roof of my mouth that only a .45 can scratch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Worthy, Addison, Neyor

Ewers

B Robinson, K Robinson

WHO NEEDS A DEFENSE!?!?!?

Whittington?  Don't forget Hall and Thompson also.  And Roschon.

NM you're referring to the hopeful Biletnikoff transfer...

Edited by Scholz

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

Ooo I love this game, now do the OL, Safetys, LB’s and edge guys. This game always puts an itch on the roof of my mouth that only a .45 can scratch. 

LB is my favorite

Gary Johnson- Good pickup

Ayodele Adoeye- lolol

De'Gabriel Floyd- sigh

Juwan Mitchell- hahaha

Caleb Johnson- hahahahah

David Gbenda- lol

Marcus Tillman- hahaha

Jaden Hullaby- hahhahaha

Jaylan Ford- we'll see

Terrence Cooks- lol

Mo Blackwell- safety

My favorite thing about the LB spot is our off ball LB takes in 2016 were Jeff McCulloch, Erick Fowler and DeMarco Boyd. So Herman follows that up by taking no HS off ball linebackers in 2017 and only taking Gary Johnson from the JUCO ranks. So we are in dire need of off ball LB's in 2018 and we take.....one guy.....Ayodele Adoeye.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

My favorite thing about the LB spot is our off ball LB takes in 2016 were Jeff McCulloch, Erick Fowler and DeMarco Boyd. So Herman follows that up by taking no HS off ball linebackers in 2017 and only taking Gary Johnson from the JUCO ranks. So we are in dire need of off ball LB's in 2018 and we take.....one guy.....Ayodele Adoeye.

At least at LB, you can argue that the state of Texas doesn't produce a lot of high level guys at the position. Look back at the 2018-2021 years at WR in the state of Texas, then see what we came out with. Sheesh.

Sark is much improved in that regard with Worthy alone.

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 

Damn Elon hit Addison w/ that Tesla/SpaceX/Twitter/Boring Company/Neuralink money huh. Can’t wait for the ad where he is virtually driving his Tesla through a tunnel on the way to a rocket and tweeting about it.

NCAA finally addressed NIL yesterday. Based on what I've read it seems like it helps our chances with Addison... And may end up causing a few transfers from some certain schools when those "deals" fall thru...

Looking at you U$C and aggy 🤘🏼

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'
Typo

19 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I'm not getting my hopes up on addison. This reeks of being a done deal with USC with this all being for fun/cover and a hat tip to his previous WR coach that he likes.  Hope I am wrong.

If we're lucky USC has a similar definition of done deal as Bellmont.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

NCAA finally addressed NIL yesterday. Based on what I've read it seems like it helps our chances with Addison... And may end up causing a few transfers from some certain schools when those "deals" fall thru...

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Dumbest post on a thread full of dumb posts. You should feel bad for being this naive. @Mr. Mojo Risin'

• Hook 'Em 1

Wonder if Mario Williams told Addison to check out the the baseball facilities while he's here just for giggles.  Hope I'm wrong, but this sure seems like Addison's camp trying to make it seem like there wasn't already an agreement in place with USC. 

Only hope is if Marion can sell coaching him up into a high first rounder rather than a late first or early 2nd.  That difference can turn out to be way more than whatever the USC NIL offer could be.

33 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Addison wants the supermax. Can we clear out enough cap space? Maybe sign and trade with Pitt? 

I have a feeling Bijan set the bar pretty high for talent like Addison. At least here at Texas. Not sure how many Lambo’s are available.

11 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

How the fuck is the reigning biletnikoff winner only the number 4 transfer prospect?

Two big time qbs with multiple years left (Quinn and Williams). Seems like he should probably ranked over the rb that transferred to Bama though. 

24 minutes ago, J.Peterman said:

Wonder if Mario Williams told Addison to check out the the baseball facilities while he's here just for giggles.  Hope I'm wrong, but this sure seems like Addison's camp trying to make it seem like there wasn't already an agreement in place with USC. 

Only hope is if Marion can sell coaching him up into a high first rounder rather than a late first or early 2nd.  That difference can turn out to be way more than whatever the USC NIL offer could be.

I probably missed it but what's the depth at SC like, is there a bona fide stud? He's not going to get more balls than Worthy here. 

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Two big time qbs with multiple years left (Quinn and Williams). Seems like he should probably ranked over the rb that transferred to Bama though. 

That stud RB that transferred to Bama previously played for Coach Choice at Ga Tech...

8 minutes ago, mwaadeeb said:

I probably missed it but what's the depth at SC like, is there a bona fide stud? He's not going to get more balls than Worthy here. 

Look, bud, this is very true but I don't operate on truth, I operate on hope and sunshine

INFINITE POINTS

INFINITE YARDS

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I'm not getting my hopes up on addison. This reeks of being a done deal with USC with this all being for fun/cover and a hat tip to his previous WR coach that he likes.  Hope I am wrong.

Agreed. However my Koolaid response is:

ABE2993E-CD63-4462-9FBA-073606A89B82.thumb.png.1805c8cfab5bbd634bbf30c484a69e1b.png

• Hook 'Em 1