2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

3 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

allgasbih? lol

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Idunno who it is but it seems good!

bih is short for "bitch."

5 minutes ago, Octavian said:

We are in business folks!!!

This is correct.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Idunno who it is but it seems good!

2 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

bih is short for "bitch."

Sark:"Uh, Coach Ray, in your job description of "Offensive analyst", let me make sure you understand what "Offensive" means ... "

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

To each his own, but Garth Brooks is the example for C&W? The guy with several crossover hits, who literally had a pop alter ego put out an album? I’d say Ernest Tubb or Porter Wagoner, but those guys liked pissing on girls, too. 

Garth Brooks ruined country music. Just took a big, heaving, steaming grumpy all over something beautiful. I agree he should not be used as the C&W example. 

1 hour ago, Gidnik said:

Every one of us would piss on a bitch if we could get away with it 

You and @BurntOrange&White should get together and go bowling. Just leave the rape van and incel rage against women at home where it belongs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Garth Brooks ruined country music. Just took a big, heaving, steaming grumpy all over something beautiful. I agree he should not be used as the C&W example. 

You and @BurntOrange&White should get together and go bowling. Just leave the rape van and incel rage against women at home where it belongs. 

Taylor swift?

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

I was scrolling from the bottom of the page when I read this and immediately considered an argument. I then noticed the poster's name.  

Mutombo GIFs | Tenor

there is no counter argument. very simply, we’re not winning the national championship this year. we are coming off 5-7 with a shit OL.  but we will probably win the national championship next year, as long as we have agiye.  agiye is easily more important. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

there is no counter argument. very simply, we’re not winning the national championship this year. we are coming off 5-7 with a shit OL.  but we will probably win the national championship next year, as long as we have agiye.  agiye is easily more important. 

tommy-boy-chris-farley.gif

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, futureman said:

Definitely not winning a championship this year no matter who we add at this point but adding Addison and better line play should be enough help us win the BIg12 at least and have an outside chance of making the playoffs. That would be a monumental achievement.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

18 minutes ago, Big Woodrows said:

Not looking good 

See, I interpret that differently. I think things have gone so well that he and Bijan moved in together, ya know, to save money on utilities and what not. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, HornsofBevo said:

Definitely not winning a championship this year no matter who we add at this point but adding Addison and better line play should be enough help us win the BIg12 at least and have an outside chance of making the playoffs. That would be a monumental achievement.

I agree a few things break our way like the resurrection of Christ and Hell freezing over and we could lock down the conference for sure. And who knows, maybe the Israeli-Palestine conflict gets resolved and we do sneak into the playoff. 🤘🤞🤘🤞

I think his shtick is funny.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 14

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Went and negged a group of imbeciles quoting stumblefuck. I hope others neg as well. Tired of having insipid unoriginal shit imposed on me long after I dumped out on that stupidity. Fuck. 

yeah it’s because I beat you.