Prison Rodeos

tx 3 putt

Is this a Covid thing?  Looks like Angola Prison in La. was doing it until the shutdown.

WILDEST SHOW IN THE SOUTH!

Dear Rodeo Fans,

We regret to inform you that the Angola Prison Rodeo’s May 2021 events have been cancelled. The health and safety of our fans, offenders, and staff is our top priority and was the primary factor when making this difficult decision. All tickets sold will be fully refunded.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

This reminds me of what bad casting John Travolta as a rural Texan really was.  I wonder who else was in the running for that part.

every time I go through Spur and stop at the Allsup's  I ask if they have seen Bud around

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

This reminds me of what bad casting John Travolta as a rural Texan really was.  I wonder who else was in the running for that part.

The character had to dance well and Travolta already had some fly moves in his bag.  

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I read where she actually got a job at either Gilley's or some other honky tonk just so she could really play the part and understand the culture.

Plus I'd hit it.

She nailed the Pasadena / Baytown white trash 

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Back then the Pasadena area was majority white / white trash. All of uncle Bob’s crew was white. Today those crews are all Latino, and Pasadena has to be 75% Latin 

Uncle Bob lived in Deer Park 

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2213-Westside-Dr_Deer-Park_TX_77536_M73007-63492