Who's the bigger asshole? Mom or Tony, who won't stand up to his mom?

crash_davis

19 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Tony should have called off the wedding right there.  He's never going to her the end of it from his mother or new wife - ever.

Nah man.  It will miraculously improve after the wedding.

Guess who's not invite to Thanksgiving dinner.

I had some personal experience with this... My dad was a dick to my wife before we got married. Saying she had loose morals for fucking ME before we got married. Wife (fiancée at the time) even flew 14 hours to see him and get his blessing, he skipped town so he wouldn't have to see us.

My mom, relatives and friends all called him out, and he eventually came around. By the time of the wedding he was in a better place, and actually really likes my wife now. But my wife is still a bit bitter about what happened and it still comes up once in a while.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

I had some personal experience with this... My dad was a dick to my wife before we got married. Saying she had loose morals for fucking ME before we got married. Wife (fiancée at the time) even flew 14 hours to see him and get his blessing, he skipped town so he wouldn't have to see us.

My mom, relatives and friends all called him out, and he eventually came around. By the time of the wedding he was in a better place, and actually really likes my wife now. But my wife is still a bit bitter about what happened and it still comes up once in a while.

Sounds like your old man should have gotten laid more

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Superhero said:

I guess  ME is better than TX or CA , but thats still a lot of dudes.

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 2:40 PM, Superhero said:

How did he know you were banging? Where you living together? How were her parents cool with that?